So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

Selling Aguero should be the last resort if even one. In simple terms, if that's what you require.

I agree. Hasn't Pep said as much many times too?

Nobody wants to sell Aguero, the question is only whether Aguero himself will want to be sold at the end of the season.

I can see a situation developing where this might be possible, but I think it's unfair to suggest that this is Guardiola intentionally "fucking off" Sergio. We all want, hell, need, for Kun to get back in form. Once he does, there's nobody in his way.

Pep can fuck of with him

Fucking superb, sums a minority of our support to a tee.

I have just watched the barca home highlights back and there is no reason he can't play like that all the time
I did say a while ago i think pep has him too far away from the goal and it must be frustrating for him as a goal scorer,a few tweaks can fix that if both sides are willing

Aguero drops too deep on a regular basis and this is usually when he's out of form and not taking his chances, he then decides he's got to do it all in his own and ends up taking too many touches which is detrimental to his natural game.
He's a hero to me and tens of thousands of others but if he can't play in the system we play then he won't start.
It's that simple.
As for his performance v Barcelona, if he can do it that day surely you should be asking yourself why he's not done it more often.
Finally, he's missed 7 games through his own stupidity, that for me, especially with Jesus hitting the ground running, was enough of a reason to leave him out. No player should be guaranteed a start especially when others have stepped up to the plate, instead of making veiled threats to the press he should concentrate on getting his starting position back.
Now none of this is me saying I want him gone, I hope he can form a partnership with Jesus with both Sane and Sterling out wide, KDB and Silva behind them, Fernandinho behind them and a quality back 3. That line up would walk everything in my opinion.

Says our current manager who has put him on the bench.
He was on the bench for the first game of the 2 because he got a knock in the game before and the kids were on fire and deserved to keep their places,he has been out for 2 whole games,way too much being made of it imo,but then you want us to stop looking back at 2012 and move on as we look like rags and dippers so excuse me if i don't take your opinion seriously

This is what is getting at me. Now we have a new shiny player, Kun is suddenly not up to it and doesn't fit the system.
As i said earlier, he fit the system OK when we were winning 10 on the bounce.

Kun wasn't a perfect fit even in those ten games. We were defensively opened up far too easily even in those first 10 games at times. As Pep has said often defending starts from the front, from what Kun does. It isn't just about pressing it's about dropping intelligently into midfield to support those players. It's about knowing when to pass and when to shoot. Aguero is a striker, a killer in the box, but he's pretty useless the further away from goal he gets.

I think it's a bit sad to start claiming that people are just trying to talk Kun down because "we have a shiny new player". It's nonsense firstly, and secondly the facts don't come close to backing it up. You can be loyal to Kun, love him even as a player and a man, but still acknowledge that the marriage between him and Pep seems an uneasy one at best.

He was on the bench for the first game of the 2 because he got a knock in the game before and the kids were on fire and deserved to keep their places,he has been out for 2 whole games,way too much being made of it imo,but then you want us to stop looking back at 2012 and move on as we look like rags and dippers so excuse me if i don't take your opinion seriously

Guardiola has already moved Hart on instantly. Initatally he thought Kun was adaptable and a player he could work with and as much as we all want him to be still part of it Guardiola has changed his mind on the player and doesn't think he is capable or the player isn't willing to. As for the other comment that was tongue in cheek.

Last edited:
Fucking superb, sums a minority of our support to a tee.

Aguero drops too deep on a regular basis and this is usually when he's out of form and not taking his chances, he then decides he's got to do it all in his own and ends up taking too many touches which is detrimental to his natural game.
He's a hero to me and tens of thousands of others but if he can't play in the system we play then he won't start.
It's that simple.
As for his performance v Barcelona, if he can do it that day surely you should be asking yourself why he's not done it more often.
Finally, he's missed 7 games through his own stupidity, that for me, especially with Jesus hitting the ground running, was enough of a reason to leave him out. No player should be guaranteed a start especially when others have stepped up to the plate, instead of making veiled threats to the press he should concentrate on getting his starting position back.
Now none of this is me saying I want him gone, I hope he can form a partnership with Jesus with both Sane and Sterling out wide, KDB and Silva behind them, Fernandinho behind them and a quality back 3. That line up would walk everything in my opinion.
Yes he has been banned because he was stupid,he was fine up till then and worked in peps system fine,the kids deserved to keep their places which is fine by me,i think this getting rid attitude some "blues" have is wrong,a 19yr old will not be consistant every game and we need sergio to stay,if pep does make him go i will hate him for it as is my right no matter who has a go at me

Kun wasn't a perfect fit even in those ten games. We were defensively opened up far too easily even in those first 10 games at times. As Pep has said often defending starts from the front, from what Kun does. It isn't just about pressing it's about dropping intelligently into midfield to support those players. It's about knowing when to pass and when to shoot. Aguero is a striker, a killer in the box, but he's pretty useless the further away from goal he gets.

I think it's a bit sad to start claiming that people are just trying to talk Kun down because "we have a shiny new player". It's nonsense firstly, and secondly the facts don't come close to backing it up. You can be loyal to Kun, love him even as a player and a man, but still acknowledge that the marriage between him and Pep seems an uneasy one at best.

Agree with a lot you are saying, but i from what i've read it's been Jesus this Jesus that and Kun's lost it.
Sorry if the makes me sad.

Agree with a lot you are saying, but i from what i've read it's been Jesus this Jesus that and Kun's lost it.
Sorry if the makes me sad.

You don't have to apologise, I just think that the tone that takes is unnecessary and maybe you're not really reading what people are posting. For the most part all i've read is people either saying that think Jesus is a better fit and should keep his place in the team or that Kun and him should be accommodated together. Not read any "Kun's lost it" posts but if there is the odd one it won't be what the majority are saying. The majority, like you, sound offended at the very notion Kun could be sold/dropped.

You don't have to apologise, I just think that the tone that takes is unnecessary and maybe you're not really reading what people are posting. For the most part all i've read is people either saying that think Jesus is a better fit and should keep his place in the team or that Kun and him should be accommodated together. Not read any "Kun's lost it" posts but if there is the odd one it won't be what the majority are saying. The majority, like you, sound offended at the very notion Kun could be sold/dropped.

Not at all. It would be a shame if Kun left, but we are moving in the right direction and
City is the one constant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.