So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

Agree with a lot you are saying, but i from what i've read it's been Jesus this Jesus that and Kun's lost it.
Sorry if the makes me sad.
Looking back leaving him out against barca away is telling to me now at the time I was suprised but didn't read to much into it but now you see the pattern of Jesus play plus I think more sane than sterling has stepped up last few weeks . This has made it harder for Aguero to get back in the team . I think if sane hadn't had improved then Jesus would be on the left and Aguero would more than likely had more games

Sane-Jesus-Sterling isn't so far away from MSN, with the key difference being Suarez is a natural centre forward.

Pep doesn't like strikers, they don't work so well with his system. At Barca, arguably the best Barcelona team in history, he played with zero strikers and stuck Messi as a fake number 9 which seems to be what he's aiming for with Jesus.

At Bayern, he accommodated Lewadowski and I have no doubt he can and would do the same for Aguero. The thing is though, Kun hasn't been playing well this season and his current run of form particularly makes him a less reliable option. Further, it isn't clear that Sergio has adapted to Pep's style (he runs less, gives away possession frequently etc) and it's hard to justify including him over another of our front three who have genuinely clicked.

It's obvious Aguero will come around again, he's the best striker in the league by a measure. I have no doubt the club, and Pep, consider him irreplaceable and will make every effort to keep him in the summer. The only questions are if he himself wants to remain, is willing to try harder to fit in Guardiola's system and can accept results are paramount therefore automatic inclusion isn't ensured.
Sitting Aguero on bench is not going to make him stay, if Pep can fit Sterling in his model and not Aguero and Aguero walks out and joins Liv/ MU / Chelsea - that is 15-20 goals guaranteed to opposition. Replacing even with Messi would make title challenge difficult in future.

Sitting Aguero on bench is not going to make him stay, if Pep can fit Sterling in his model and not Aguero and Aguero walks out and joins Liv/ MU / Chelsea - that is 15-20 goals guaranteed to opposition. Replacing even with Messi would make title challenge difficult in future.
and you reckon we would sell to those clubs mentioned.

if Sergio does leave cause he cant get a game then that means the players who can get a game are doing a great job, so what's peoples problem.sergio has given me one of the happiest moments in my life,but times change.i personally think Sergio can still do a great job for us,but as I say its the team that's important not sergio

All strikers as they approach thirty have slowed down and got lesss goals.

Rush
Owen
Van nistleroy
Van Persie
Cole
York
Wright

I really do think it will be good business to cash in on him in the summer. Love him though still.

and you reckon we would sell to those clubs mentioned.

if Sergio does leave cause he cant get a game then that means the players who can get a game are doing a great job, so what's peoples problem.sergio has given me one of the happiest moments in my life,but times change.i personally think Sergio can still do a great job for us,but as I say its the team that's important not sergio
What will you do - turn down additional 20million if offered by rags over what any other club offers and Aguero is pissed off by summer and does what Payet did.

Either Pep makes a determined effort in involving Aguero as part of team or we will lose him. Just because he has not scored at the fantastic standard he himself established does not mean you drop him. What if Jesus does not score for two games - throw him out. We have not fallen to fifth position because of Aguero but due to defense and the style Pep wants to play and players still getting used to it.

All strikers as they approach thirty have slowed down and got lesss goals.

Rush
Owen
Van nistleroy
Van Persie
Cole
York
Wright

I really do think it will be good business to cash in on him in the summer. Love him though still.
some big nosed fella's got twenty in a neighbouring city at 35

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.