So will Mancini rotate the full backs again v Napoli?

Tricky_Trev

No offense to Kolarov and Zaba (Kolarov in particular has done well so far in Europe), but we are a different animal with Gael and Micah on the flanks. We've rotated them all season long, and this is my main worry going into this crucial game. In the system we play, you could argue that the full backs are the most important players and we lose quite a bit of quality when Zab plays over Micah, imo. Considering we have Liverpool away at the weekend, i can't see Bobby playing the same fullbacks in all 3 games this week.

Anyone else concerned? Or do you still fancy us even without Micah, who has been up there with Silva so far this season with his performance levels?

Micah is fresh from a break, so shouldn't need the rest. I actually prefer Kolarov to Clichy, although Gael was very good today.

He will not rotate for rotation's sake on tuesday. He'll pick the two that are the best options against Napoli.

Neither Richards or Clichy have been overworked this season so tiredness should not be much of an issue. But I cant see the full backs getting forward to the same extent on tuesday so Zabaleta and Kolarov might be the better options.

This game is monumental on tuesday - bob so far this season has got it right every game baring villareal at home and he managed to rectify the mistake- he will play the strongest side we have

...........................hart..............................

.............kompany.............lescott................

Richards.............................................clichy

..............de Jong..................yaya...............

............................Milner.............................

..........aguero.............................silva...........

..........................balo/dzecko?.....................

Would prefer balo at mo, he's got big goals in him!!!

Im pretty sure he will rotate. Not sure if Zabba will play over Richards...but i think he will.

I think Mancini want Clichy for the Liveprool game. (because Carroll tore Kola a new arsehole last season) So he will play Kola against Napoli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.