So will Mancini rotate the full backs again v Napoli?

cookster said:
Kolarov and Zab would be madness against the pace of Napoli. Got to be Clichy and Richards for me!
conversely, liverpool arent likely to be the quickest. bellers can still run but downing isnt that fast, i dont think. the likes of adam and carroll wont sprint so well either.

Our fullbacks have been consistently good, and rotation is an aspect of that, knowing if your game drops there is someone waiting in the wings with quality, and keeping legs as fresh as possible.

I'd be more than happy to see Zab and Kolarov come in, I certainly expect Kola to be there and I would also bring Zab in and save Micah for liverpool with all his confidence from his dynamite display at weekend. It's no suprise that with referee's in europe being much harder on 'soft' fouls that Kolarovs freekicks have been far more of an asset in europe than in the league and he knows the italian game well.

cookster said:
Kolarov and Zab would be madness against the pace of Napoli. Got to be Clichy and Richards for me!

Yip, this.
Hope Milner starts ahead of Barry too. He's playing well, covers a lot of ground in a game.

Barry will likely play. This rotation is uneven if you ask me. I'm not sure why he does pair Zab with Clichy and Richards with Kolarov. I'd also say that Yaya should be paired with Milner and De Jong alongside Barry.

Bobs smarter than me it just seems like there a slight gap in pace in our midweek XI

With Zabaleta having just signed a new deal keeping him at the club until 2015, Roberto will not be afraid to play Micah against Napoli as Zabs is very unlikely to complain. My primary concern is up front where Dzeko needs more playing time but where Mario will most likely be preferred.

Which side does Lavezzi play on (right?), I really want to play Kolarov as still think he's better of the full backs - but Clichy might be better to combat Lavezzi's pace.

Celebritykiller said:
Which side does Lavezzi play on (right?), I really want to play Kolarov as still think he's better of the full backs - but Clichy might be better to combat Lavezzi's pace.

lavezzi play on the centre.

citymad said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
This game is monumental on tuesday - bob so far this season has got it right every game baring villareal at home and he managed to rectify the mistake- he will play the strongest side we have

...........................hart..............................

.............kompany.............lescott................

Richards.............................................clichy

..............de Jong..................yaya...............

............................Milner.............................

..........aguero.............................silva...........

..........................balo/dzecko?.....................

Would prefer balo at mo, he's got big goals in him!!!

absolutely quality team that. I think I prefer Dzeko though, he works harder and I think being in Italy may mess with Balo's head a bit although don't ask me why just get a feeling.

Exactly my thoughts; Balo will come on 60m as sub to finish off Napoli

In my opinion, if Kolorov starts and finishes the game then we will not win. Although for me a win against Liverpool next weekend is more important than beating Napoli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.