So will Mancini rotate the full backs again v Napoli?

AK will definitely start on Tuesday, Zab probably will as well.

As we are away from home the emphasis won't be on overlapping fullbacks, we will be looking to keep it tight early on and come on strong in the second half.

2-1 City for me.

Rammy Blue said:

As we are away from home the emphasis won't be on overlapping fullbacks, we will be looking to keep it tight early on and come on strong in the second half.

2-1 City for me.

I hope not. I've got nothing against Kolarov and Zab, but Clichy and Richards are the best full back pairing around at the moment imo. Are they suspect defensively? I've not seen many full backs keep Young and Nani quieter than these two did against United recently. In fact, I'd go into this game with the same team that started at United.

hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:

2-1 City for me.

I hope not. I've got nothing against Kolarov and Zab, but Clichy and Richards are the best full back pairing around at the moment imo. Are they suspect defensively? I've not seen many full backs keep Young and Nani quieter than these two did against United recently. In fact, I'd go into this game with the same team that started at United.

Don't get me wrong, mate, I would play Clichy and Micah until they drop and only bring in AK or MadZab if either had niggles or was utterly wornout.

However I expect Bob to rotate them for Tues.

I hope he leaves it alone and keeps micah and clichy in, we lacked the width when we played them at home with zab and kolorov.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
This game is monumental on tuesday - bob so far this season has got it right every game baring villareal at home and he managed to rectify the mistake- he will play the strongest side we have

...........................hart..............................

.............kompany.............lescott................

Richards.............................................clichy

..............de Jong..................yaya...............

............................Milner.............................

..........aguero.............................silva...........

..........................balo/dzecko?.....................

Would prefer balo at mo, he's got big goals in him!!!

absolutely quality team that. I think I prefer Dzeko though, he works harder and I think being in Italy may mess with Balo's head a bit although don't ask me why just get a feeling.

RM rested players against Newcastle for a reason so

...........................hart..............................

.............kompany.............lescott................

Zab.............................................Kolarov

..............de Jong..................yaya...............

............................Milner.............................

..........Balo.............................Silva...........

..........................Dzecko.....................

We may start lined up like this but wont finish this way probably depending on how it goes

I think all these players will start against Napoli :

Kolarov
Zabaleta
Barry
Silva
Dzeko

Kolarov and Zab would be madness against the pace of Napoli. Got to be Clichy and Richards for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.