Soccer AM this Saturday

ethan23 said:
Nothing more painful and cringey than listening to a group of women chanting football songs . Embarrassing

A group of women who follow city up and down the country.

Please remove your head from your own arse.

ban-mcfc said:
ethan23 said:
Nothing more painful and cringey than listening to a group of women chanting football songs . Embarrassing

This ^^^
I know Monnie did EVERY SINGLE home and away game in the Premiership winning season!

DiscoSteve said:
ban-mcfc said:
ethan23 said:

This ^^^
I know Monnie did EVERY SINGLE home and away game in the Premiership winning season!

Still doesn't take away how painful it is to listening to 8 women screeching the vincent kompany song, found my self cringing

ethan23 said:
DiscoSteve said:
ban-mcfc said:

This ^^^

Still doesn't take away how painful it is to listening to 8 women screeching the vincent kompany song, found my self cringing

Oh well, in that case we better tell them to stop following the club, if you found yourself cringing.

ethan23 said:

what a cock. and I suppose you're fucking Pavarotti and people next to you love your singing voice. well done to them, see them all at away games every week and majority of them stand in 111

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.