Soccer Saturday Sackings

You want to back that up?

Wanting fair and equal opportunities for all but not deciding on who’s in a job over skin colour is racist but basing who gets a job on skin colour isn’t.

Fucked up logic.

I’ve never said I don’t want fair representation, I just don’t want to force it by placing people in jobs because of their skin colour.

Does your mix raced daughter want her achievements to be based on merit or because someone at Sky or the BBC wants to play identity politics so has given her a job based on her skin Colour?

I think it’s an insult if I’m honest.

The diversity quotas we monitor are that we’re giving people from all backgrounds opportunities, based on CVs and Interviews, rather than the end outcome.

Plenty of undeserving pundits and commentators have got jobs on sky who have white skin and are male.

Yet you have a problem if undeserving people get jobs if they have black skin.

You want to back that up?

Wanting fair and equal opportunities for all but not deciding on who’s in a job over skin colour is racist but basing who gets a job on skin colour isn’t.

Fucked up logic.

You have a problem with black people getting jobs on sky because you think they don't deserve it.

Yet you have a problem if undeserving people get jobs.

This is exactly right.

I believe in a meritocracy, best man/woman for the job.

Michael Owen deserves fuck all and Stan Collymore deserves fuck all.

Ian Wright is top class, Roy Keane is box office, get them in.

I am not the one suggesting skin colour should be factored, im the one saying it’s wrong if these three have been removed because of diversity not performance, which I think it is.

You have a problem with black people getting jobs on sky because you think they don't deserve it.
Don’t you?

I have a problem with anyone getting jobs on Sky who doesn’t deserve it.

I also happen to have a problem with Sky removing people in the name of diversity.

maybe they should get managers in who are out of a job, i remember watching martinez on monday night football,he was excellent, no guff just tactics and reasons why this that and the other was changed, really inciteful .

wouldnt mind micha ,i enjoy watching him, i even like roy keane, he calls a spade a spade, dont know about jill scott, ive never seen her talk football, but as for eni aluko(sp) shes fucking useless

Id like to see real diversity and have non football people of all genders and races commenting on our game from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.