Soccer Saturday Sackings

Sky used to be great but hasn't changed its format for 25 years. It is fixated on Liverpool and United because of their huge fanbases. But most football fans hate United and Liverpool so it is a flawed business model. I love football but sacked them off because I just couldn't stand the mindless banter any more. I suspect there are millions like me.

"oh no he's hit the beans" or "he's scored, its now a Desmond" fuck of Merse with your crocodile tears over being a gambler. You're a gambler eh but get paid by sky to give predictions for others to gamble on.
Sack the lot and put the vidi printer back on

The banter is shite. It's like watching an episode of the Comedians, with the jokes about the 'ball and chain', avoiding buying a round in the boozer etc... None of them carried out any research that enabled them to make informed opinions. They were like the dickhead who tries to join in the conversation you and your mates are having at the boozer. Not to mention the "X has being poor this year, his finishing has been below standard and only managed to score three games" yet X has only played twice due to injury.

Not overly keen on those earmarked to be on the panel but they are, at least, the kind of people who will carry out research so will add value. It would be great to have genuinely clued-up, articulate panelists. I would hope SKY look at attracting the quality of pundits they use in their cricket coverage. The pundits you get in cricket are knowledgeable, articulate, entertaining and genuinely add value.

Good, they're shite.

Thompson always watching the Liverpool game rather than his own and Le Tissier doing the same with Southampton.

Problem is they'll replace them with PC shite for the sake of it. Probably promote Clinton Morrison.
God i hope not, have to turn over when he is on, so hard to listen to and understand what he is saying. You would think with the thousands of ex players, they could get thousands jumping at the chance to do the job and who we get is seriously the best they can do. Morrison, Merson and BT just as bad.

No more hooter talking shit about the tramps and we this we that, won't miss that slapped arse face but Le tiss I will.
Surprised the bitter jock lasted so long after saying Sergio was a waste of money.

Obviously ex Liverpool and Ex utd players being brought in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.