Soccer Saturday Sackings

what about those like me who actually enjoy the format and the show and seeing the results come through ?

the level of hatred for this show is a bit weird.
Each to their own of course
The original concept is still sound but it could do with refreshing with more intelligence & insight and less banality, ignorance and bias from washed out,outdated, overgrown pissheads & junkies.

Instead, why not explain why you believe my comments deserve to be 'disliked'?

(Ditto Vienna_70)
Do you believe that:

black lives matter
brown lives matter
white lives matter
any other lives,not covered above, matter?

Note not a capital letter used.

Sacked off Sky and now do pay-as-you go with NowTV. Just watch the City games and pay for nothing else. The rest of the content is shit with repeated matches from the 90s featuring United, Liverpool, and Arsenal virtually on a continous loop. SKY is fixated on past history.
Not wrong, dippers and utd old games, night after night

I binned Sly Sports so long ago I'd forgotten that Soccer Saturday even existed. In fact the last time I even glanced at it was on someone else's TV long before Rodney Marsh was sacked for his Tsunami joke.
I remember it being an okay(ish) sort of programme, nothing special, just 'Grandstand' for the 90's. But so many people I know have ditched Sly Sports in the last few years I'm assuming it must have gone downhill faster than a dipper in the opposition's penalty area?

But as others have said, how Merson is being kept on simply beggars belief.

Sacked off Sky and now do pay-as-you go with NowTV. Just watch the City games and pay for nothing else. The rest of the content is shit with repeated matches from the 90s featuring United, Liverpool, and Arsenal virtually on a continous loop. SKY is fixated on past history.
How's your picture on Now TV? Mine is very blurred at times and its difficult to identify players. Its gone up from 5.99 for a day's coverage so l watch on whatever stream l can - smaller but clearer. Also it was rare to get another match of interest in the same 24 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.