sod off sturridge you greedy little boy

Re: fuck off sturridge you greedy little boy

blueonblue said:
More fool you for believing he has made any such demands,

what he asked for was the same as the other accademy graduates, and has been willing and waiting to sign a contract for months............its been Hughes who has been f*cking him about, and people from his camp leaking this crap to the press because he knows the sh*t will hit the fan when Danny goes for free now he`s got fed up with the way he`s been messed about.
He's holding us to ransom as he knows he can go for free. Fuck him, we're loaded and can by world class players and not have to keep potential.

He`s holding us to ransom?..................he was willing to sign for the same contract as Johnson, Hart, ect, for months, this despite being given the chance to join Chelski for three million before he ever left the youth team

He`s fed up being p*ssed about and the fairy stories leaked by Hughes camp, he`s been treated appallingly by the club he wants to play for, or rather the idiot in the managers office, who offered him to Blackburn together with 18 million quid for RSC, valueing him at two million at best and making it clear Hughes does not want him, he`s p*ssed off, and I dont blame him.

blueonblue said:
He`s holding us to ransom?..................he was willing to sign for the same contract as Johnson, Hart, ect, for months, this despite being given the chance to join Chelski for three million before he ever left the youth team

He`s fed up being p*ssed about and the fairy stories leaked by Hughes camp, he`s been treated appallingly by the club he wants to play for, or rather the idiot in the managers office, who offered him to Blackburn together with 18 million quid for RSC, valueing him at two million at best and making it clear Hughes does not want him, he`s p*ssed off, and I dont blame him.
More please.

get rid i say! we dont need greedy little bar stewards like this. for me, apart form the odd bit of brilliance, this kid has done nothing to impress. i dont think he is all that. but he is certainly a POTENTIAL hot prospect for the future.

if he is asking for anything more than 20-25k a week, then he can go for me!

good things come to those who wait. look at Superman, he just been rewarded for his hard work and great performances this season. his case should be used as a role model for all aspiring academyn players.....they should be told, " look at Stevie Ireland, he worked hard, sorted out his problems and now is earning X amount "

if we give in to Sturridge now, we are setting the benchmark. players should be rewarded on achievement, not potential!!

blueonblue said:

Hm.

leftpeg said:
get rid i say! we dont need greedy little bar stewards like this. for me, apart form the odd bit of brilliance, this kid has done nothing to impress. i dont think he is all that. but he is certainly a POTENTIAL hot prospect for the future.

good things come to those who wait. look at Superman, he just been rewarded for his hard work and great performances this season. his case should be used as a role model for all aspiring academyn players.....they should be told, " look at Stevie Ireland, he worked hard, sorted out his problems and now is earning X amount "

if we give in to Sturridge now, we are setting the benchmark. players should be rewarded on achievement, not potential!!

Why, has Ireland been rewarded with a new contract?

As far as I am aware, he is in exactly the same position as Sturridge and waiting for a decent contract to be put in front of him.

I stand to be corrected though

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
leftpeg said:

Why, has Ireland been rewarded with a new contract?

As far as I am aware, he is in exactly the same position as Sturridge and waiting for a decent contract to be put in front of him.

I stand to be corrected though
Just been offered a big money one

On th plus side could mean more opportunities for Alex Nimley and Robbie Mak.

you make the lad a career and that is how he thanks you, dont want someone like that at our club, get rid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.