sod off sturridge you greedy little boy

Re: fuck off sturridge you greedy little boy

We should tell him no, simple as. Offer an amount and if he doesn't want it some other club can pay his demands.

He`s out of contract this summer, he can go where he wants, and get a signing on fee, a tribunal will decide how much City will get as he came up through the ranks...............but they will take into account the lack of a contract offer untill now, and the fact City were willing to trade him for a nominal value to blackburn............in other words we will have lost a great young player for peanuts.

But wait, didn`t he want £100,00 A WEEK, why this story, if true, makes it look like sombody was leaking porkies to the press..............

blueonblue said:
He`s out of contract this summer, he can go where he wants, and get a signing on fee, a tribunal will decide how much City will get as he came up through the ranks...............but they will take into account the lack of a contract offer untill now, and the fact City were willing to trade him for a nominal value to blackburn............in other words we will have lost a great young player for peanuts.

But wait, didn`t he want £100,00 A WEEK, why this story, if true, makes it look like sombody was leaking porkies to the press..............
When his deal expires we dont get any money at all

ell said:
blueonblue said:

When his deal expires we dont get any money at all

How many times do people have to be told... YES WE DO!!!

He's under 24 so we get a Tribunal fee should he leave.

FFS.

Thanks for that Soulboy, I`m getting weary pointing out the obvious :)

Yes we will get a fee, the amount will be set by a tribunal as he is under 24 years of age

blueonblue said:
Thanks for that Soulboy, I`m getting weary pointing out the obvious :)
Cheers mate.

I have to say,but so far I like the cut of your gib. You clearly know a bit, and most of what you are saying fits in with my views on the shambles that is Mark Hughes at this moment in time.

I wouldn't be surprised if next season's kit is blue and white halves...

I thought thats if they approach him before his deal has expired.. if he left the club then surely we wouldnt get anything :s

ell said:
I thought thats if they approach him before his deal has expired.. if he left the club then surely we wouldnt get anything :s

Is that from the same source that told you Ireland has been offered an increase from £20,000 per week to £60,000 per week?

You need to have a word with him mate!

Soulboy said:
ell said:

Is that from the same source that told you Ireland has been offered an increase from £20,000 per week to £60,000 per week?

You need to have a word with him mate!
Nahh that ones off football manager... got him on a leeds save for free xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.