sod off sturridge you greedy little boy

Re: fuck off sturridge you greedy little boy

How is he worth what other Academy graduates are paid ? He has played a dozen games.

He has missed 80% of the past 3 seasons through injury, and has played well for 5 mins in the game versus Blackburn.

Good luck to him at Villa, where he will get far less games than he has this season at City ( even taking into account his injuries )

imo, footballers are payed well too much but that will never change, no-one knows for sure if he is asking for more money and if he has....so what?

i wouldnt believe everything you read in the papers. The guy is a prospect and i think we should offer him a decent contract

johnmc said:
Any other stories from 2 weeks ago you have issue with. Get it off your chest.
Yeah. I can't believe Kaka turned us down. Anyone know why?

Are we allowed to pay unproven strikers a bonus/commission for either scoring goals (say 1,000 quid) or setting-up goals (say 500 quid) on top of their basic salary? If so, Sturridge might easily earn 50,000 a week if he scores regularly. Maybe its against PFA regulations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.