Solution at Centre Back

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
The solution is simple - buy a certain Mr Thiago Emiliano da Silva from PSG to accompany VK.

The reality of facilitating that solution is the difficult part.

Or Virgil Van Dijk from Celtic.
Before you all start,i know it's Scottish football etc,etc ;)
This guy is good,not put a foot wrong all season.
Strong in the air,can ping 40-50 yard passes,calm on the ball...and scored a couple of belters this season.

Ah yes the Scottish League; The place where one of our worst ever strikers is considered the main goal threat of a team that is destroying all before it!

I think we will leave any centre half from there well alone thanks.

Nastasić is the solution but he needs to get himself fit, back in form and used to the new system. There's potentially an elite player there for us.

Karim Rekik is also a potentially elite centre half.

KippaxCitizen said:
Nastasić is the solution but he needs to get himself fit, back in form and used to the new system. There's potentially an elite player there for us.

Karim Rekik is also a potentially elite centre half.

please give nastasic a chance

Anybody else a bit surprised we haven't given Micah a thought for centre half? I mean if you take a look at our number one cb target, mangala, how different is he to micah richards? both physically beasts, good in the air, quick, decent touch. both play lb/cb or rb/cb... seems like micah richards would be exactly the type of cb pelligrini wants. I know he's been struggling for fitness and what not, but still...

I'd rather see Lescott than Demi for PL games tbh.

Another world class center half would mean vinny could have lots of rest next season just prem and champs lge for him need to protect the big players next season vk yaya fern silva nasri sergio

If and it's a big if, Rodwell can get himself fit then he's a natural centre half. At Everton through the ranks highs coaches talked him up as an outstanding centre half rather than midfielder. Richards is a no for me. Demichelis is a good passer and reader of the game but is woefully slow. Hopefully Nastasic can come back fully fit as I rate him but as has been said more of a game reader than someone with pace.

Did Garcia ever get in at CB with Vinny or was it always to replace him? Might not be the worst shout. His confidence is sky high now, never happen probably, but with Vinny longside him then who knows.

vinny and lescott , that veteran pairing from all of TWO YEARS ago , the best defence in the premiership for THREE seasons on the trot , perhaps we could give these two a try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.