Some funny quotes from the Arsenal Mania forum

Hamann Pineapple said:
Stuck in work with a hangover from hell. That's just cheered me right up, nice one mate.

Stuck in school, had a maths mock and a french mock and am now catching up on some English coursework. Cheered me up to, nice one mate.

I was going to say fair play to them as they brought a good amount of fans to see, what is in effect their Reserves/Fringe Players. After reading the comments on the Arse Forum i can safely say what a bunch of loosers....

Haha, the internet at its finest.

Hoping people break legs, hoping people die, wanting to end careers.

I guess theres a fair few Arsenal fans reading those quotes with their head in their hands... If they felt so strongly, why weren't they at the game?

And dont forget the phone that was thrown at Ade near the end.
Bearing in mind that a camera was thrown at lampard on Sunday...

DTKOAG said:
And dont forget the phone that was thrown at Ade near the end.
Bearing in mind that a camera was thrown at lampard on Sunday...
And.... For 5000 fans they were very very quiet

BlueRoscoe said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Stuck in work with a hangover from hell. That's just cheered me right up, nice one mate.

Stuck in school, had a maths mock and a french mock and am now catching up on some English coursework. Cheered me up to, nice one mate.

Any time lads. It is a cracking forum. After the last game one poster was offering £2k for someone to kill Ade. He posted it several times asking to be pm'd and he would pay via paypal. I thought that was particularly brilliant.

What an absolute bunch of dog wankers. What is their problem? Jealous? Me thinks so. Cant wait til that Stan Kroenke takes over and ruins another sporting franchise. I'll wet myself laughing.

Fucking cockney wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.