Some funny quotes from the Arsenal Mania forum

allan harper said:
WHO THE FUCK IS WEISS

Lmfao !

What a goon.
To be fair he hasn't had much exposure in the Premiership. Which is good for us. Could be a secret weapon in the 2nd half of the season.

Made me laugh when they subbed one kid off and everyone shouted 'who?' and the player coming on was called Watt so everyone shouted 'what?'.

LongsightM13 said:
DTKOAG said:
And dont forget the phone that was thrown at Ade near the end.
Bearing in mind that a camera was thrown at lampard on Sunday...
Hilarious. Do their 'top boys' all work at Argos or something ...

haha quality

Anyone notice this from the shite website?

Klaus Daimler (Forum Member) on November 30th, 2009, 4:29 pm
Just a quick mention here - Fran Merida is indeed available for this game. I thought I'd clear that up since there's been a lot of confusion surrounding his whereabouts.

Merida recieved a red card for the reserves against Aston Villa and, according to the official rules and regulations of the league, a suspension for the reserves does result in a suspension for the first team as well. Merida's three match ban doesn't start until December 9th though, so he's still available for the game against Manchester City on wednesday.

Great stuff. when we get into the top 4 can we start picking and choosing when banned players can play or will they still be fast trackked and banned immediately??

I think Arsenal and their fans simply displayed the arrogance that goes with being at the top end of the league for too long, culminating in the infantile antics at the end of their manager.

There is a big lesson to learn here.

Let's keep the smiley face and the grin of Moonchester!

I used to like Arsenal , but some of their supporters are complete wankers , and deserved to be laughed at ....... but i suppose this is what happens when you win the league a couple of times or so in recent times , and do practically do fuck all else since ... it's hard for them to take.

No class ignorant and arrogant. Just like their manager. This is reflected in the attitude of their players as well, they should have had a couple of players sent off at least SWP got a kicking off their full back half a dozen times he could have had a red card 3 times over. Song - last man denied a clear goal scoring opportunity - should have been a straght red.

There is a complete lack of discipline and respect in their side generally as we saw with RVP telling our fans to fuck off in the league game etc.

CHelsea slaughtered them on their home turf Wenger was arrogant enough to say they should have won the game and Chelsea were nothing special. WIll be funny when they go another season without winning anything. I guess there only expectations these days are to sell all their best players every year and scrape into the top 4 ? Doesnt sound much different to Everton to me.

Fucking cockney wankers.

I didnt even realise i had posted that.

What I meant to say was -

They are a bunch of f****** c***ney w******

Sorry for the rude words previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.