Some funny quotes from the Arsenal Mania forum

gunnerpr said:
Do you not realise how cuntish you seem to every other set of fans in the PL? Or is this all tongue in cheek?

But don't forget, if you look cuntish to a **** then are probably not a ****.

You are a **** though Tarquin - a **** with no hopes of winning anything soon.

4-2, 3-0

Forget the gooner, I am just enjoying the fact that you cant write ****, but apparently if you stick it in a word like cuntish or cunty, it shows up in all of its offensive glory.

Cuntabulous.

;)

I know the guy who threw the phone and he is in shit street as he already has a criminal record.

It's hilarious how they lost 3-0 to City. They also lost to Chelsea the other day. Looks like it's downhill for the Gunners, whereas City are on the rise!

TFC said:
Forget the gooner, I am just enjoying the fact that you cant write ****, but apparently if you stick it in a word like cuntish or cunty, it shows up in all of its offensive glory.

Cuntabulous.

;)

Just change your settings and free the ****

stony said:
TFC said:

Cuntabulous.

;)

Just change your settings and free the ****

Yeah I have **** settings turned on so I can read it each time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.