Some info ive recieved.

Matt.D said:
aaronsteedman said:
Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

Yeah, ok cheers for the info mate but it's the same with all the "ITK's"

You just read papers in my eyes, you say adebayor is done completely, which is just common sense as you the contract with salary etc would have already had to be finalised in order to obtain the work permit.

Terry, I just read in a paper, think it was the guardian that MH said he has had inclines from terry himself about wanting to leave, so i could'have guessed that. You haven't said which one is for definate, him handing in a request or declaring his love for chelsea, well obviously its going to be one of the two isn't it.

Beckham, jeeez. he wouldn't join & we wouldn't ask him to join. Nobody has to ask there "source" about that one

Lescott, you have just stated everything thats been said already and probably just a guess that we'll go in for him after ade and terry, which is looking obvious as they should both be finalised, whatever the outcomes sooner rather than later.

Just guess work & reading of the papers in my eyes mate ..

agreed

What's with all the fucking new boys thinking they can march all over the board calling the shots?

Thanks for the info Pollerz, those of us who have been around know you are not posting bullshit.

BringBackSwales said:
basher said:
samharris said:
basher said:
You seem to be a good relay of news already reported, i.e. just after news websites already have reported things-- the John Terry story had already been out-- I think maybe you should find a nice hobby.

pollerz was one of the first to mention Terry.

I heard it after right after the end of the past season on a radio show available worldwide via podcast if you can't get it on the radio.

haven't chelsea (kenyon) just said that Terry himself has said he is going nowhere? Seems a bold statment to make if he hasnt said that???

yes but didnt baconface say he wouldnt sell madrid a virus

BringBackSwales said:
basher said:
samharris said:
basher said:
You seem to be a good relay of news already reported, i.e. just after news websites already have reported things-- the John Terry story had already been out-- I think maybe you should find a nice hobby.

pollerz was one of the first to mention Terry.

I heard it after right after the end of the past season on a radio show available worldwide via podcast if you can't get it on the radio.

haven't chelsea (kenyon) just said that Terry himself has said he is going nowhere? Seems a bold statment to make if he hasnt said that???

Never mentioned anything about Terry saying he's going nowhere, he said he was very confident that Terry would stay and theres no chance they'll sell him but got to say he wasn't really convincing

Didsbury Dave said:
Matt.D said:
aaronsteedman said:
Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

Yeah, ok cheers for the info mate but it's the same with all the "ITK's"

You just read papers in my eyes, you say adebayor is done completely, which is just common sense as you the contract with salary etc would have already had to be finalised in order to obtain the work permit.

Terry, I just read in a paper, think it was the guardian that MH said he has had inclines from terry himself about wanting to leave, so i could'have guessed that. You haven't said which one is for definate, him handing in a request or declaring his love for chelsea, well obviously its going to be one of the two isn't it.

Beckham, jeeez. he wouldn't join & we wouldn't ask him to join. Nobody has to ask there "source" about that one

Lescott, you have just stated everything thats been said already and probably just a guess that we'll go in for him after ade and terry, which is looking obvious as they should both be finalised, whatever the outcomes sooner rather than later.

Just guess work & reading of the papers in my eyes mate ..

agreed

What's with all the fucking new boys thinking they can march all over the board calling the shots?

Thanks for the info Pollerz, those of us who have been around know you are not posting bullshit.

Just my thoughts as well- Cheers for the info

Pollerz said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Will he wipe his arse 2 or 3 times.. and does he use charmin or andrex..

Well, you're the most respected ITK around here, you tell me. According to my unconfirmed sources he's been using 1,000 UAE dirham notes, which leads me to believe there is serious case of tapping up by MCFC. If that's not enough he's recently switched from getting to training in a Ferrari to riding a camel. I think the signs are very positive for City.

Even if we dont get him Terry he has shit all over Chelsea and their fans on this.

Not really what they would have expected from "Mr Chelsea", their captain. Wall of silence - rumours leaked he wants to come to city. Meetings in Dubai with Hughes - probably face to face. Shaking his club down for more money to stay when he has 3 years left on his contract.

Even if he stays at Chelsea it will never be the same after all this.......which makes me think it could still happen.

STILL no direct statement from him on what he plans to do - they go on tour tommrow.

alera said:
Even if we dont get him Terry he has shit all over Chelsea and their fans on this.

Not really what they would have expected from "Mr Chelsea", their captain. Wall of silence - rumours leaked he wants to come to city. Meetings in Dubai with Hughes - probably face to face. Shaking his club down for more money to stay when he has 3 years left on his contract.

Even if he stays at Chelsea it will never be the same after all this.......which makes me think it could still happen.

couldn't agree more! that's why jt will be blue! Ta 4 info!

BlueMark said:
Pollerz said:

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that he will be handing in his transfer request or not handing it in within the next 24 hours, im told its likely to be handed in and after that the deal will be concluded swifty.

mate thanks for the info, it is much appreciated by most, certainly by me anyway. Clearly most focus will be on Terry but the angle of a creative midfielder is interesting too, did you get any reaction when you suggested Snjeider / Alonso or are they just your personal thoughts on this position ?

Cheers matey

If we are in for a creative midfielder then that would tie in with what spursmad has said about Elano being history...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.