Some info ive recieved.

vincent said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Kenyon is trying to give the impression that Terry is staying etc etc...he's used a few lines which when you read them in the cold light of day mean very very little:-

"I don't know what they are offering but I am confident John is going to remain with us." Fucking hell Peter, you're Chelsea Chief Executive and you don't know what City are offering? Well you must do because only two weeks ago you publicly turned down the bid. Unless of course you are referring to something else like City requesting permission to speak to Terry? And the last bit, I am confident John is going to remain...means very little really. If he had said, Terry will remain with us...

"We are very confident he will be leading us in the years to come" Again, not really definitive there is it?

"We are not going to sell John, so it is irrelevant what another club will offer." Well yes that true I guess but you might be forced to sell if the player puts in a transfer request!

When Kenyon or Chelsea or Terry or all three say that Terry is definitely staying etc etc, then I will think it's all over...at the moment I still don't get the impression that this is over.

I think he was answering a question of what city were offering JT not what City were offering Chelsea.

Yeah good point...it didn't read like that from the report I looked at! Even so, the comment is still wishy washy.

vincent said:
Kenyon is trying to give the impression that Terry is staying etc etc...he's used a few lines which when you read them in the cold light of day mean very very little:-

"I don't know what they are offering but I am confident John is going to remain with us." Fucking hell Peter, you're Chelsea Chief Executive and you don't know what City are offering? Well you must do because only two weeks ago you publicly turned down the bid. Unless of course you are referring to something else like City requesting permission to speak to Terry? And the last bit, I am confident John is going to remain...means very little really. If he had said, Terry will remain with us...

"We are very confident he will be leading us in the years to come" Again, not really definitive there is it?

"We are not going to sell John, so it is irrelevant what another club will offer." Well yes that true I guess but you might be forced to sell if the player puts in a transfer request!

When Kenyon or Chelsea or Terry or all three say that Terry is definitely staying etc etc, then I will think it's all over...at the moment I still don't get the impression that this is over.

I think he was answering a question of what city were offering JT not what City were offering Chelsea.

Yeah good point...it didn't read like that from the report I looked at! Even so, the comment is still wishy washy.

I bet JT knows what we're offering

Danamy said:
vincent said:

I bet JT knows what we're offering

I bet he does to.

vincent said:

yea agreed, "i dont know what they are offering" .. 'offering' and not 'what they are willing to offer' would suggest kenyon is aware that we have spoken to Terrys camp, and they (chelsea) havent yet played the whole theyre tapping him up card so i interpretted the interview that they want him to stay but are aware theres a chance of him going so want to make it look like every effort has been made to keep him by the club and put the pressure on him to demand a move.

having said that, i think he will stay at chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.