Some info ive recieved.

Matt.D said:
spursmad...would you say terry getting on that plane will give us all our answer??

I'm not sure mate at the moment I'm 80% sure he will join, if he gets on the plane then My confidents would drop to 50/50.

Its a hard one to call.[/quote]

i reckon its highly likely he will be on the plane with them tommorow. spursmad are city after both lescott and terry? as in, if we sign terry we will still press ahead with lescott as well?[/quote]

Lescott is done mate.

tonytheblueboy said:
when i was driving home from work tonight i heard on talk shite peter kenyon saying that he wont be sold at all and he is going nowhere, and its pointless any club putting in a bid so looks dead in the water to me :(

But would they sell us a virus?

blueinsa said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

tut tut Bob, you do come across as all bitter lol

Nevermind, when he does hand it in you can all pretend that he is shit anyway and that he is allways injured and that he is well past it and that you all never really liked him!

Who will be your new Messiah???

I never said he won't join City although if he does of course I'll be bitter, for obvious reasons. And I wouldn't say he's a shit player just because he left Chelsea, it's just plain stupid and childish. I don't think however that he'll be able to be as effective at City if the move does happen as he was all these years for Chelsea. Terry commands certain level of respect in Chelsea dressing room because of what he accomplished in that club. At City, it's a brand new game and his past successes will mean nothing, especially if the team will struggle(and you know there'll be periods like these). Do you expect players like Robinho,Tevez or Adebayor to look up to him and follow his lead when they all know he just came for a bigger chunk of money, just like them?

Let's assume Terry does leave.Whatever status he had at Chelsea will be gone once he hands in that request. Fans will obviously turn on him but, more importantly, his fellow players will think of him different, too.

You can't tell me that Robinho who publicly turned his back on the likes of Real and Santos or Tevez who left United with a scandal will toe the line if ex-Chelsea captain John Terry decides to give them a lecture on the team loyalty and work ethic,do you?

spursmad321 said:
Matt.D said:
spursmad...would you say terry getting on that plane will give us all our answer??

I'm not sure mate at the moment I'm 80% sure he will join, if he gets on the plane then My confidents would drop to 50/50.

Its a hard one to call.

i reckon its highly likely he will be on the plane with them tommorow. spursmad are city after both lescott and terry? as in, if we sign terry we will still press ahead with lescott as well?[/quote]

Lescott is done mate.[/quote]

And do you think there's a chance that the Eto'o deal might take place ever again?

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bobrivers said:
I find it hilarious how so many here follow this spurs fan from thread to thread begging him to shed more light on what's going to happen,hanging on his every word. His name isn't Nostradamus, is it?

Youre making a right dick of yourself on this thread

Just this thread??

Slags us off for hanging on every word of a spurs fan and the knob is on our board hanging on very word himself ffs!

posting from the US, its only one of the glazers!

I don't care if he gets on the plane, in this case words speak louder than actions, there is only one thing that will end speculation and that is JT making a statement one way or another I doubt whether he will be a rebel and refuse to fly to US and he will not hand in the request without being sure that everything is in place with City and Chelsea, as one poster already stated he will not want to be in a position where he handed in the request and he stays at Chelsea.

One more point is have you ever seen a major press conference where a Captain does not speak, or did I miss JT's contribution?

bobrivers said:
blueinsa said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Nevermind, when he does hand it in you can all pretend that he is shit anyway and that he is allways injured and that he is well past it and that you all never really liked him!

I never said he won't join City although if he does of course I'll be bitter, for obvious reasons. And I wouldn't say he's a shit player just because he left Chelsea, it's just plain stupid and childish. I don't think however that he'll be able to be as effective at City if the move does happen as he was all these years for Chelsea. Terry commands certain level of respect in Chelsea dressing room because of what he accomplished in that club. At City, it's a brand new game and his past successes will mean nothing, especially if the team will struggle(and you know there'll be periods like these). Do you expect players like Robinho,Tevez or Adebayor to look up to him and follow his lead when they all know he just came for a bigger chunk of money, just like them?

Let's assume Terry does leave.Whatever status he had at Chelsea will be gone once he hands in that request. Fans will obviously turn on him but, more importantly, his fellow players will think of him different, too.

You can't tell me that Robinho who publicly turned his back on the likes of Real and Santos or Tevez who left United with a scandal will toe the line if ex-Chelsea captain John Terry decides to give them a lecture on the team loyalty and work ethic,do you?

I', quite sure Given, Richards, Dunne, Bridge, Ireland, SWP, Kompany, De Jong plus the vast majority would realise the respect that a signing like JT would command.

Kenyon is trying to give the impression that Terry is staying etc etc...he's used a few lines which when you read them in the cold light of day mean very very little:-

"I don't know what they are offering but I am confident John is going to remain with us." Fucking hell Peter, you're Chelsea Chief Executive and you don't know what City are offering? Well you must do because only two weeks ago you publicly turned down the bid. Unless of course you are referring to something else like City requesting permission to speak to Terry? And the last bit, I am confident John is going to remain...means very little really. If he had said, Terry will remain with us...

"We are very confident he will be leading us in the years to come" Again, not really definitive there is it?

"We are not going to sell John, so it is irrelevant what another club will offer." Well yes that true I guess but you might be forced to sell if the player puts in a transfer request!

When Kenyon or Chelsea or Terry or all three say that Terry is definitely staying etc etc, then I will think it's all over...at the moment I still don't get the impression that this is over.

bobrivers said:
blueinsa said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:

Sorry don't agree, modern footballers are doing a job and they respect their fellow players for what they have won and done in the game. If JT comes he will still be the England Captain and most certainly City's as well If rollockings are required then they will accept them no doubt

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Kenyon is trying to give the impression that Terry is staying etc etc...he's used a few lines which when you read them in the cold light of day mean very very little:-

"I don't know what they are offering but I am confident John is going to remain with us." Fucking hell Peter, you're Chelsea Chief Executive and you don't know what City are offering? Well you must do because only two weeks ago you publicly turned down the bid. Unless of course you are referring to something else like City requesting permission to speak to Terry? And the last bit, I am confident John is going to remain...means very little really. If he had said, Terry will remain with us...

"We are very confident he will be leading us in the years to come" Again, not really definitive there is it?

"We are not going to sell John, so it is irrelevant what another club will offer." Well yes that true I guess but you might be forced to sell if the player puts in a transfer request!

When Kenyon or Chelsea or Terry or all three say that Terry is definitely staying etc etc, then I will think it's all over...at the moment I still don't get the impression that this is over.

I think he was answering a question of what city were offering JT not what City were offering Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.