Some info ive recieved.

oddfellows said:
blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:
I'm not doubting his ability, his home form was only second to Ireland, just making a statement that you could have put a 'do not disturb' notice round his neck away from home. Our away form and inability to keep clean sheets was the reason we are not in Europe this season.

And this in your opinion was down to Robinho???

Like ive said its a team game and one player will not make a difference if the other 10 are just not performing.

You admit that his home form was outstanding and all im saying is that this season the men around him, both home and away will be a ifferent quality.

Robinho is a world class player end of and to have him at our club is an honour.

The point I am trying to make is that for £160k / week I expect more is that too much to ask?
What's Robinho going to do without the ball?

We don't keep the ball away from home. It's a team game and he's stuck out on the left.

oddfellows said:
blueinsa said:
Oddfellows mate,

You laid into Robinho and when i took you to task by telling you it was a team game, you replied its not about one man, its a team game!

You are contradicting yourself mate.

Not having a go just telling you thats what you di.

Point taken lets move on

Good, onwards and upwards mate ;-)

bizzbo said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
bizzbo said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Can I say a big cheers to Pollerz as always. Great ITK in my opinion and generally the first with news.

how much is he paying you?

Wads of ADUG cash, but he hasn't been wrong yet and broke several stories before any other ITK including SM321, URG etc See his info on the Terry raid. ;)

link me or STFU, no way I'm trawling through all that stuff when he's just been completely owned on page 15.

Woah I've just read from page 15 and he's not "Owned" anywhere in sight. It's revealed that SM321 has similar info and PM'd Pollerz yesterday with it. That's meaningless. I have no links for you and I haven't the time or inclination to try to find some. Spursmad321, URG and Pollerz among others have all supplied useful info before anything has appeared on SSN or Talkshite and have then gone on to be proven ITK whent the story has eventually broken. None of them claim to know everything but all have heard things from their "sources" which have turned out to be true. I have no "sources" so I take what these guys say as interesting info I don't have.

On a side note, I don't appreciate being told to STFU. Certainly not a phrase I'd use with anyone in polite conversation.

oddfellows said:
so one game at Evertonwhen he ran the show makes up for a whole away season does it? Plus the sun was shining that day

Did you go liverpool away? Played very well again when the team did. He's not a one man team atleast he showed he could do it when the team played as a unit away. He missed 5 away games in the league aswell.

I could understand your point if we played very well away and he went missing in the games, but its the total opposite.

Edit: seen the above post, thats the end to that one..

Fuzzmaster101 said:
bizzbo said:
link me or STFU, no way I'm trawling through all that stuff when he's just been completely owned on page 15.

Woah I've just read from page 15 and he's not "Owned" anywhere in sight. It's revealed that SM321 has similar info and PM'd Pollerz yesterday with it. That's meaningless. I have no links for you and I haven't the time or inclination to try to find some. Spursmad321, URG and Pollerz among others have all supplied useful info before anything has appeared on SSN or Talkshite and have then gone on to be proven ITK whent the story has eventually broken. None of them claim to know everything but all have heard things from their "sources" which have turned out to be true. I have no "sources" so I take what these guys say as interesting info I don't have.

On a side note, I don't appreciate being told to STFU. Certainly not a phrase I'd use with anyone in polite conversation.

ok, I retract the STFU, it's a phrase used often in a similair context on the internet, not intended to offend.

as for the rest,your interpretation of page 14 onwards is interesting, but i hope you understand it's not meant personally if I say I really can't be bothered. It doesn't tally with my experience, having spent weeks reading post after post on this forum. No more. I resign, to a life of newsnow, off-topic, and normal life again.

I hope that by announcing my resignation publicly in the middle of a silly row, I am leaving in a manner in keeping with the best traditions of tradition of this forum, arguing pointlessly, and seeking as much attention as possible.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
backagain said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Danamy said:
I bet JT knows what we're offering

Definitely!

Hi URG, what do your sources say...last week your source said he would possibly hand in a transfer request within 24 hours and your sceptical source said yesterday said it was only 50/50 .............until Spursmad said it was a done deal.................can you enlighten us?????

Not this again...how many times do I have to spell it out. I was checking out what Spursmad and Ajay had said about a transfer request being handed in. And yes, my source within City said 50/ 50. Please read my post from last week (alot of it was aimed at you) before any more comments :-

"I see there has been much merriment overnight. Seems to me like some folks are either reading too much into my postings or not reading them at all or reading what they want to read. I think I better set the record straight and make things very clear.

After seeing Spursmad321 (remember him the guy who posted good info and got hounded off the board) and Ajay (remember him the guy who posted info in good faith and got non stop harassment) post about Terry putting in a transfer request I decided to check this out for myself. So in a way, I was checking out the guys on here who proclaim to be ITK.

I spoke to a pal in the national media who spoke to Terry’s agent. I posted this “I've dithered about whether to post this or not...especially bearing in mind how some folks get treated on here. Terry's agent has spoken to the press privately to confirm that everything will become clearer today. Not ground breaking I know but Terry putting in a transfer request was not denied by his agent.”

After a few comments, I posted my view on the info “I don't want to get everyone's hopes up but why can't Terry and/ or his agent simply dismiss City's interest if he is fully intent on staying at Chelsea? The only reason I can see is...Terry will use City's interest to strengthen his position and wage packet at Chelsea or there is geniune interest in moving to City.”

Later on in the day, I heard a few unsubstantiated rumours that what Spursmad and Ajay had posted was true and that Terry had indeed put in a transfer request. I spoke to my pal again who said he would check it out. During much speculation on this thread I posted that I had an idea why Chelsea were worried but was checking the info out first. Then follows many PMs to me and much baiting. I explained how I work…in short, when I hear rumours I check them out before posting, if they stack up I post, if they don’t I don’t.

In the meantime, ZZ alludes to the fact that Terry has put in a transfer request. I hear back from my pal who says Chelsea are denying that a request was put in. He also says that Terry’s agent will not confirm or deny that a request was put in. He also said (I did not put this in my next posting) that there was more to this than meets the eye and expected Terry’s agent to spill the beans soon.

I posted this “Right I am ready to divulge.

ZZ has already alluded to this earlier but I wanted to be sure.

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.”

Since then, at least one paper has confirmed that Chelsea are denying that a transfer request was put in. I haven’t read all the overnight articles but there might be more. At no time did I say that this was certain. At no time did I say that there would be an announcement etc etc.

In the past when I was certain things were happening (Ranson pulling out of talks, Frank not putting money in, Frank buying players by instalments, Mackintosh leaving, Bellamy, De Jong, Barry, back in for RSC) I have posted. I don’t often post stuff that I am uncertain about and there is a reason why. I relied upon some info from a BBC news reporter who said that Frank was pulling out of talks. I posted that rumour, it didn’t happen and I got slated. Funnily enough, I got slated about Frank’s finance and players on instalments however, my information was good and I stood firm.

I am not ITK but I do hear things from time to time some of which I check out. Yesterday I checked out some info and posted what I found.

I will not threaten to leave or stop posting etc etc…I will continue…all I ask is that you read my posts closely. I usually answer all PMs (that is not an open invite) and reply to most (although I have deleted some recently).

I do not post anywhere else (despite folks PMing me asking me to change boards). I love Bluemoon as this is the place to be for all kinds of opinions etc.

All the best

URG"

Cheers was that an answer or a diatribe?

First ITK I have posted but we are definitely going to win the Prem :-)

Robbie showing amazing skill

Tevez showing tenacity and a quality finish

RSC knocking in corners with ease

Adebayor doing all of the above

- Honestly dont think we will finish top 2 but you have to start to think top 4?

Anyway I dont care as I will go to eastlands as I always do with not much expectation and coming back with some of the best football I have ever seen at City(the above cannot fail on that)

Fucking love it

spursmad321 said:
Matt.D said:
spursmad...would you say terry getting on that plane will give us all our answer??

I'm not sure mate at the moment I'm 80% sure he will join, if he gets on the plane then My confidents would drop to 50/50.

Its a hard one to call.

i reckon its highly likely he will be on the plane with them tommorow. spursmad are city after both lescott and terry? as in, if we sign terry we will still press ahead with lescott as well?[/quote]

Lescott is done mate.[/quote]

If as you say, Lescott is done. What taking time? Is it just Everton that need to sign another player?
How hard can it be, think they should have signed him before SouthAfrica!
I wonder what player comes after Terry and Lescott, Toure? how else?

Can I just say that I hope Terry signs and that we win everything BUT IMO URG is full of SHIT.

Tin hat on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.