Some info ive recieved.

bizzbo said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Can I say a big cheers to Pollerz as always. Great ITK in my opinion and generally the first with news.

how much is he paying you?

Wads of ADUG cash, but he hasn't been wrong yet and broke several stories before any other ITK including SM321, URG etc See his info on the Terry raid. ;)

oddfellows said:
gaudinhos stolen car said:
jellert said:
oddfellows said:
just digressing but now that downing is off to villa what about putting a cheeky bid in for ashley young?

SWP has to play also. He is a City man............

I thought Ashley Young played on the left, ie Robinho/Petrov territory am I wrong?

No you're not wrong, but Petrov past his best, Robbie shite away from home, Young would be a good buy imo

Bit premature, don't you think?!

Holy crap! Petrov past his best? How can you possibly judge that? He played a minimal part last season after comming back from a MAJOR injury. You don't know where he's at now.[/quote]

Probably on the plane to SA

oddfellows said:
so one game at Evertonwhen he ran the show makes up for a whole away season does it? Plus the sun was shining that day

Cant believe your slagging of the most talented player to ever pull on the shirt.

Listen mate the whole team was shit last year away, end of.

Get a grip man!

oddfellows said:
so one game at Evertonwhen he ran the show makes up for a whole away season does it? Plus the sun was shining that day

I have to agree with you I thought Robinho was a passenger for a lot of our away games last season and if Hughes had had the bench he will now have next season I don't think Robbie would have started some of them (or at least I hope Hughes has the balls to make this so). He would have been much more useful coming on in the last 30 mins or so in away games, to shake things up, and not played from the start.

blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:

Cant believe your slagging of the most talented player to ever pull on the shirt.

Get a grip man!

Its not about one man and whatever talent he might possess, in case you hadn't noticed its a team game. Players like Tevez will make a difference, he is a workhorse, Robinho isn't, but hopefully Tevez's workrate might rub off!

oddfellows said:
blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:

Get a grip man!

Its not about one man and whatever talent he might possess, in case you hadn't noticed its a team game. Players like Tevez will make a difference, he is a workhorse, Robinho isn't, but hopefully Tevez's workrate might rub off!

Read my post, i make the point that it is a team game!

You however made the point that his one good game meant nothing and that he only had that because in your words, "the sun was shining"

Not going to argue with you fella but ffs dont start laying in to Robinho.

If you want workrate i will see if we can get Savage in instead.

Watch Robinho this year with a quality squad around him, then judge mate.

IMO i dont want robbie fucking tracking back, sliding into tackles etc etc he is not built for that, his strength is destorying defenders !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.