Some info ive recieved.

oddfellows said:
blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:
so one game at Evertonwhen he ran the show makes up for a whole away season does it? Plus the sun was shining that day

Cant believe your slagging of the most talented player to ever pull on the shirt.

Listen mate the whole team was shit last year away, end of.

Get a grip man!

Its not about one man and whatever talent he might possess, in case you hadn't noticed its a team game. Players like Tevez will make a difference, he is a workhorse, Robinho isn't, but hopefully Tevez's workrate might rub off!

Is it me or if you read your original quote you've just contradicted yourself??

Fuzzmaster101 said:
bizzbo said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Can I say a big cheers to Pollerz as always. Great ITK in my opinion and generally the first with news.

how much is he paying you?

Wads of ADUG cash, but he hasn't been wrong yet and broke several stories before any other ITK including SM321, URG etc See his info on the Terry raid. ;)

link me or STFU, no way I'm trawling through all that stuff when he's just been completely owned on page 15.

Danamy said:
oddfellows said:
blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:
so one game at Evertonwhen he ran the show makes up for a whole away season does it? Plus the sun was shining that day

Cant believe your slagging of the most talented player to ever pull on the shirt.

Get a grip man!

Its not about one man and whatever talent he might possess, in case you hadn't noticed its a team game. Players like Tevez will make a difference, he is a workhorse, Robinho isn't, but hopefully Tevez's workrate might rub off!

You noticed as well bud.

I'm not doubting his ability, his home form was only second to Ireland, just making a statement that you could have put a 'do not disturb' notice round his neck away from home. Our away form and inability to keep clean sheets was the reason we are not in Europe this season.

oddfellows said:
I'm not doubting his ability, his home form was only second to Ireland, just making a statement that you could have put a 'do not disturb' notice round his neck away from home. Our away form and inability to keep clean sheets was the reason we are not in Europe this season.

And this in your opinion was down to Robinho???

Like ive said its a team game and one player will not make a difference if the other 10 are just not performing.

You admit that his home form was outstanding and all im saying is that this season the men around him, both home and away will be a ifferent quality.

Robinho is a world class player end of and to have him at our club is an honour.

Danamy said:
oddfellows said:
blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:

Get a grip man!

Expand, don't follow??

blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:

Like ive said its a team game and one player will not make a difference if the other 10 are just not performing.

You admit that his home form was outstanding and all im saying is that this season the men around him, both home and away will be a ifferent quality.

Robinho is a world class player end of and to have him at our club is an honour.

The point I am trying to make is that for £160k / week I expect more is that too much to ask?

Oddfellows mate,

You laid into Robinho and when i took you to task by telling you it was a team game, you replied its not about one man, its a team game!

You are contradicting yourself mate.

Not having a go just telling you thats what you di.

blueinsa said:
Oddfellows mate,

You laid into Robinho and when i took you to task by telling you it was a team game, you replied its not about one man, its a team game!

You are contradicting yourself mate.

Not having a go just telling you thats what you di.

Point taken lets move on

oddfellows said:
blueinsa said:
oddfellows said:

The point I am trying to make is that for £160k / week I expect more is that too much to ask?

More than 15 goals in his first season in the premier league in a team that was obviously lacking??

Fuck me fella your hard to please.

I can remember getting beat 2-0 away at York City, trust me compared to that, Robinho last year was a revelation.

Keep it real fella, your beginning to sound like the idiots in the papers and on ssn!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.