Some info ive recieved.

spursmad321 said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
spursmad321 said:
This info sounds very familiar.

Care to elaborate? Are you suggesting your source and Pollerz's are one and the same?

I am saying I have sent him a pm saying virtually same, dated yesterday.

Ill think that you will find the info that you pmd myself was kept to myself and the information that i have posted was the information that i recieved from MY source.. lets have a see what u sent me shall we..

City are trying to get Chelski to accept a deal, everything is agreed with JT. *wink*

JT has made it clear what he wants, Chelski will have to come to the table, if not JT will put in a transfer request.

Riggghhht so i posted exactly that did i???

Where in my post did i say terry had agreed everything with city? where in my post did i say JT has made it clear what he wants..

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

NOW.. i know ur teams managers fuking twitcher.. but if u stop twitching urself for a second and open your fucking eyes, instead of making me out to look a rite prick you may notice that what you said to me is completely different.

You of all people should know better..

Ohhh and whilst we are hear mate...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125092</a>

Where the fuck where you and your information when I posted that we where bidding for terry before any 1 made a fuking peep. Oh and Lescott before u said a word.. SOO... basically.. Swivel.

A word to the wiser... Don't fight with fire unless you want to get your hands burnt.

So if i was posting spursmads info i should write on the first post that city have been tapping up john terry.. yess... ofcourse they have.... hed had hughes and cook and robinho round for a roast dinner.. and they agreed everything with him there.... Your information is flawed or false.. How you got taylor i dont know maybe u know sum1 at villa... fuck knows.. but pissing me off was not a bright idea.

End of.

Pollerz said:
So if i was posting spursmads info i should write on the first post that city have been tapping up john terry.. yess... ofcourse they have.... hed had hughes and cook and robinho round for a roast dinner.. and they agreed everything with him there.... Your information is flawed or false.. How you got taylor i dont know maybe u know sum1 at villa... fuck knows.. but pissing me off was not a bright idea.

End of.

hahahaha ! .... mate your acting a bit like a 10 year old here .....

dont slag off SM, he is everybody's most trusted ITK for a reason.

you could easily guess the terry transfer, we made a bid for him near end of jan, and its still obv we needed another CB .... we are obv after world stars so terry is an easy choice ......

its pretty comical though ....... just make sure twats like you dont drive SM off this board again, it may be for good next time

Pollerz said:

End of.

hahaha this is worse than a my dad is bigger than your dad agruement.

i posted before u so there.

oddfellows said:
The point I am trying to make is that for £160k / week I expect more is that too much to ask?

14 goals in his first season and 5 assists, in a foreign country and league. I think
that's pretty good don't you ? The time to judge Robinho is next season.

N-Word-Joe said:
Pollerz said:

End of.

hahahaha ! .... mate your acting a bit like a 10 year old here .....

dont slag off SM, he is everybody's most trusted ITK for a reason.

you could easily guess the terry transfer, we made a bid for him near end of jan, and its still obv we needed another CB .... we are obv after world stars so terry is an easy choice ......

its pretty comical though ....... just make sure twats like you dont drive SM off this board again, it may be for good next time

hahaha this

SM just admit you copied all your information off pollerz, otherwise he will give more internet hard man speak, because remeber pissing off pollerz was not a bright idea!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.