Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

hgblue said:
kippax casual said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
hgblue said:
I think it's only City where a RELIABLE source could post that we are in the hunt to sign John Terry and this could spawn a twenty page thread full of people arguing what a knob he is. ANY other club, and everyone would be over the moon to be linked with such a fantastic player and desperate for our attempt to sign him to succeed. You know what, City fans are ace and I love you all, but you can be a miserable bunch of twats sometimes!

Watch it mate, it seems if you like Terry in this thread you are a Rag!

Its exactly what i got called 10mins ago for saying he was immense

You should maybe read the thread again mate because you have missed the arguments totally. Nobody is questioning his ability however I'm questioning the fact that people would want people twats like Terry/Ronaldo/Keane (delete as appropriate as they are all cut from the same cloth) who have cheated and moaned their way to trophies. The attitude of win trophies at all cost no matter how is a very red attitude in my opinion. This is why I said you sound like a red.

I fail to see what he has done to upset the people on here who clearly don't like him, apart from win trophies and become England captain. Anyway, even if he is a twat, if he signs for City he'll be OUR twat.

Have you been asleep for the past three years. To sum it up watch the second half of Chelsea vs Barcelona in the European Cup and watch the behaviour of the Chelsea players when things don't go their way! John Terry is the epitome of Chelsea FC and this is how they and him behave on a regular basis.

BLOOMUEN said:
Spursmad, from your objective position (trusting that you are not involved with us), what do you think of Hughes' buying policy and do you feel that we can break the top 4 monopoly next season?

...just interested in your take on what's happening!

Imho MH is a very good manager, and if he gets all his targets then yes you can break into the top 4, I think Arsenal are there for the taking.

kippax casual said:
If Terry were to come do you think that it would end out interest in Lescott?

No, Lescott is still more likely to happen than Terry imho.

Imho MH is a very good manager, and if he gets all his targets then yes you can break into the top 4, I think Arsenal are there for the taking.

I just hope you are as right about that as some of your ITK stuff. Mind you I just wish your lot would give us six points to achieve it though.

Sounds like spursmad is getting fed up of being asked about Tevez? haha...could be a new joke...along with is Jo cup-tied?

PSmyth07 said:
I think we are in for Terry because if I remember correctly, Spurs were in for him whilst he was still in the womb.

God your so funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.