Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

blueinsa said:
GStar said:
blueinsa said:
Your taliking bollox mate with all due respect.

Go on back your statement up!

We are talking about proffesional footballers here pal. Its a job to them. They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for unlike us fans even though we delude ourselves that they do. Some are better than others. They are the ones that win clubs trophies. They cost money. We now have money hence the reason we are now beginning to sign the said players. That is exactly what the rags and rentboys have done and know its our turn.

Is it class to watch shit players with no fookin heart or bottle or desire to win?

I dont think so...

Kaka.

Now please, actually read what people like myself and Kippax are saying and stop jumping in arse over tit to jump to conclusions.

Read them mate and all your doing is harping on about it making no sense for players to come and play for us?!

Ive just given you the reasons why they now want to come and play for us.

WTF has Kaka got to do with it. Ok he didnt want to come but plenty do and they will.

That will turn us in to winners, but hey if that means we will have no class we had better tell them not to bother.

Bang. Nail oh Head. So you've admitted you'd rather see us throw players like Ireland and Onuoha to the scrapheap, untested. Instead go out and literally buy success rather than build the foundations for success and build a title winning team.

Thats what i fundementally disagree with. I think we need a balance, and whilst we have players who maybe capable of fuffilling our goals, i dont understand why City fans are so happy to fuck them off. This isnt just about Terry but the attitude the money has brought.

On, Kaka, you said "Go on back your statement up... They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for" so i backed up Kippax's statement with an example... Kaka.

And why would players like Terry have any desire or bottle to play for us now? Wasnt this the exact criticism that was all to readily thrown at Robinho last season?

Can we just assume that if Spursmad has stuff to tell us he will do and stop hounding him, we're meant to be northern men not fucking squeeling little piggies.

C_T_I_D said:
Sounds like spursmad is getting fed up of being asked about Tevez? haha...could be a new joke...along with is Jo cup-tied?

your joking aint you?

GStar said:
hgblue said:
I fail to see what he has done to upset the people on here who clearly don't like him, apart from win trophies and become England captain. Anyway, even if he is a twat, if he signs for City he'll be OUR twat.

Oh come on, i never want to see our "Captain Marvelous" lead a charge our blood thirsty footballers towards an official and admantly debate the validity of a free kick on the half way line.

I agree with your last bit, just because im not desperate to sign doesnt mean i wouldnt want him or wouldnt back him.

I'm just questiong his motives and some of our motives as fans.

GStar, we're never going to agree about this are we? See I've had a bellyful of being Liddle Cidde, everyone's second favourite team (because we were shit and therefore not considered a threat). I'm sick of being patronised and ridiculed by our 'friends' down the road. Yes, we've coped brilliantly with thirty years of fuck all, and it's a credit to blues everywhere that we were playing to full houses in the old Third division. Now it's pay back time. If JT can contribute to wiping the smug grin of the arrogant faces of our toe-rag neighbours, then I say 'Bring Him In'. They'll be a few rags keeping a low profile in my neck of the woods if we win anything, I can promise you that!

leewill31 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Sounds like spursmad is getting fed up of being asked about Tevez? haha...could be a new joke...along with is Jo cup-tied?

your joking aint you?

Why? Isn't he? Is Jo cup tied?

svennis pennis said:
I preferred it when you were concrete on deals.

If this is what the forum would like, then I am quite happy to comply.

People saying there is no chance of such players signing.

Perhaps if we made an arrangement with each of our targets, that the others would join if they all did.

This means they would all join together and that could be some way of signing a few class players at once. =]

GStar said:
blueinsa said:
GStar said:
blueinsa said:
Your taliking bollox mate with all due respect.

Go on back your statement up!

We are talking about proffesional footballers here pal. Its a job to them. They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for unlike us fans even though we delude ourselves that they do. Some are better than others. They are the ones that win clubs trophies. They cost money. We now have money hence the reason we are now beginning to sign the said players. That is exactly what the rags and rentboys have done and know its our turn.

Is it class to watch shit players with no fookin heart or bottle or desire to win?

I dont think so...

Kaka.

Now please, actually read what people like myself and Kippax are saying and stop jumping in arse over tit to jump to conclusions.

Read them mate and all your doing is harping on about it making no sense for players to come and play for us?!

Ive just given you the reasons why they now want to come and play for us.

WTF has Kaka got to do with it. Ok he didnt want to come but plenty do and they will.

That will turn us in to winners, but hey if that means we will have no class we had better tell them not to bother.

Bang. Nail oh Head. So you've admitted you'd rather see us throw players like Ireland and Onuoha to the scrapheap, untested. Instead go out and literally buy success rather than build the foundations for success and build a title winning team.

Thats what i fundementally disagree with. I think we need a balance, and whilst we have players who maybe capable of fuffilling our goals, i dont understand why City fans are so happy to fuck them off. This isnt just about Terry but the attitude the money has brought.

On, Kaka, you said "Go on back your statement up... They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for" so i backed up Kippax's statement with an example... Kaka.

And why would players like Terry have any desire or bottle to play for us now? Wasnt this the exact criticism that was all to readily thrown at Robinho last season?

Where have i said throw players like Ireland and Onuoha on the scrapheap? If they are good enough they will make it.They are both showing that.

Kaka, do you think he is playing for fook all at RM? Do you?

Why do you think Robinho came? The weather? The nightlife in town? Our class? Money perhaps?

John Terry is a cnut who i don't want anywhere near my footall club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.