Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

samharris said:
Nice to hear those names mentioned but those are players that would be very difficult to persuade to come here..

thanks for the info..

I agree mate, but my source is very close to the action and he seemed upbeat about it.

Spursmad, from your objective position (trusting that you are not involved with us), what do you think of Hughes' buying policy and do you feel that we can break the top 4 monopoly next season?

...just interested in your take on what's happening!

Omiclops said:
John Terry is a leader but I don't want him to come, well I wouldn't mind him, but I don't want to see Onouha/Kompany on the bench and he's like 29/30 now? So we can get like 2/3 good years out of him.

Why oh why does everyone get there knickers in a twist over Onouha not being in these PREDICTED teams, at the end of the day if we are gona have any chance of winning anything including the mickey mouse cup we need experience and lots of it, Onouha is young and will learn of the likes of Terry (not that i think he will come that is) but my point is who ever we get in to play centre back is gona be experienced and Onouha will learn just like richards will (if he is still here) and hopefull;y take over in years to come.

Rant over lol

If Terry were to come do you think that it would end out interest in Lescott?

If terry hadn't indicated he would be prepare to come we would have ended our interest in january. he probably told us to come back in the summer and he'd give us consideration. His club might be the only stumbling block.

These rumours that Eto'o doesn't have an agent are wrong?
The man that deals with him is Josep Maria Mesalles and he's the man that has been negotiating with City at meetings.

There's been mutterings in the past about John Terry being open to coming here as captain. I can't remember who posted it but I know I've seen it on here in the last 6 months or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.