Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

spursmad321 said:
andybluenolan said:
cheers for the interesting developments big man, fingers crossed they are true. on a different note who are you guys looking at getting in.

I wish I knew, lol

thank you mr cooke!!!!

I think we are in for Terry because if I remember correctly, Spurs were in for him whilst he was still in the womb.

kippax casual said:
If Terry were to come do you think that it would end out interest in Lescott?

No kompany and ned just wont play simple

Spursmad: You say we enquired about Terry in January, and i can believe this as there were some strong rumours at the time. But after speaking to your source, i wonder if you can answer me this:

Presumably, considering we've enquired about Terry again, the club must have received some info indicating that either Chelsea would be willing to sell, or that Terry himself would be willing to join? Otherwise, what would be the point in going for him again? Do you know if we have received such noises from either the Chelsea or the Terry camp?

spursmad321 said:
samharris said:
Nice to hear those names mentioned but those are players that would be very difficult to persuade to come here..

thanks for the info..

I agree mate, but my source is very close to the action and he seemed upbeat about it.

I do not doubt for 1 minute the info you give bud... but eto'o is star striker for European champs and terry is mr Chelsea...no champs league on offer..very hard to get my head around it.. thats all.

sam the drummer said:
southstand117 said:
sam the drummer said:
I dont want Terry, it would just be wrong
why?
Because he is Mr Chelsea and people hate us already, this would just turn the whole league against us and prove that footballers are just money grabbing mercenaries
gareth barry was mr.villa
if its true we went in for him in january, there must be something indicating he would join if we go in for him again...

spursmad
is there any indication of a timeline with john terry ? have we approached chelsea yet. if he is upbeat is that because terry has given the green light ? are chelsea willing to sell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.