Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

stony said:
There's been mutterings in the past about John Terry being open to coming here as captain. I can't remember who posted it but I know I've seen it on here in the last 6 months or so.

the most memorable and amusing was the guy who claimed to have been in kasakstan for the england game and spoke to the players....

apart from that there's been mentions here and there but i took it to be no more true than we will sign messi, i.e. BS

Burning questions:

1. Do you have any more Information on Tevez, is he still set to sign on the first?

2. Eto'o, are we trying to conclude the deal with barca? Or with eto'o himself, has a fee been agreed?

3. Have we only just started our approach to sign jhon terry, how far down the line is this?

If we have offerd an obscene amount of money for JT to Chelsea Red rom will surely take a long hard look at it IMO.
You have a 29 year old player who has cost them £0, If he stays for 2 more years he has no resale value, add to that the fee Terry will get from the deal and the mega wage that is undoubtably on the table and Chelsea's self sufficiency plans and maybe this could happen even if it is a long shot!

Not surprised about Terry. It was reported in the Independent that we enquired in January and that he/his advisors did not discourage City at all - there was interest expressed from the player.

I too find that hard to understand, considering he is 'Mr Chelsea', but I do think there are issues under the surface at the Bridge. I think all is not totally well there.

good news

I agree, it would be difficult to persuade Terry to come to city. However, surely city must be planned for this deal, they wouldn't enter negotiations if they didn't think we could get him. Also, wouldn't Chelsea just say, no from the word go.

Furthermore, I've just been thinking about what Mr Abramovichs' relationship is with Shiekh Monsour regarding other business deals etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.