Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

kippax casual said:
RobinJo said:
kippax casual said:
Bloody hell. He was only fit for one of them so because he wasn't picked for one game when he had been injured for months Terry is a better defender?

Yes.

Lets agree to disagree, 'cause this is going nowhere. I believe Terry as one of the best centre backs in the world.

O.K. I would however research your arguments in the future if I were you as basing a statement that "Terry gets in the Chelsea team and Carvalho doesn't" based on one game and one of the players being injured for months is a pretty shit argument and a really really flawed example.

However true it may be.

It was one game it's like taking the Fulham game and saying Robinho was sub and because Etuhu played that he is a better player.

It's a really poor example and you know it which is why you went with 'lets agree to disagree' because your point was invalid as it was one game.

kippax casual said:
It was one game it's like taking the Fulham game and saying Robinho was sub and because Etuhu played that he is a better player.

It's a really poor example and you know it which is why you went with 'lets agree to disagree' because your point was invalid as it was one game.

No the fact Robinho didn't play was because he was rested not because he had been injured. Its un-real that you even try and compare Terry and Carvalho.

Does it matter which of Terry or Carvalho you'd prefer? They're both top class defenders but we've bid for one of them.

Incidentally, Carvalho's made it clear he wants to go to Inter so there's another reason for Chelsea to hold onto Terry. I just can't see this happening.

RobinJo said:
kippax casual said:

No the fact Robinho didn't play was because he was rested not because he had been injured. Its un-real that you even try and compare Terry and Carvalho.

Look back through the thread and see how many people rate Carvalho higher than Terry it will be a pretty even split. Regardless you are basing your argument on 1 match at the end of the season your reasoning for Terry being better than Carvalho was based on this one game (where Carvalho was no where near match fit). You are just making yourself sound stupid now

yea, my dad is stronger than your dad, blah blah blah

any news spudsmad?

morley's wig said:
smiles said:
yea, my dad is stronger than your dad, blah blah blah

any news spudsmad?

No way my dad's John Terry and he's a better fighter than your dad

yeah but his mum will be in your house burgling when you're out watching them fight.

All these remind me of that Frankie Boyle joke

Frankie Boyle said:
I would have loved to have a gay dad. Do you remember at school, there were always kids saying "My dad's bigger than your dad, my dad will batter your dad!" "So what? My dad will shag your dad! And he'll love it!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.