Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

halpo123 said:
kippax casual said:
halpo123 said:
kippax casual said:
Great argument have you ever thought about taking up Politics as a career?

Carvalho won the European Cup with O Porto and could play in any league in the world no problem. Terry in my opinion would struggle to play in Spain as he isn't that quick and is very robust and would be suspended on a regular basis. Terry looks much better when he has someone alongside him such as Ferdinand or Carvalho who have a footballing brain and can read the game well and most importantly have pace to cover him.
politics ? no ,i know my limitations .You should become a football manager though your knowledge is immense

I wasn't talking to you.
sorry ,you should be a manager though,i think you`d be good

Ta

kippax casual said:

Carvalho won the European Cup with O Porto and could play in any league in the world no problem. Terry in my opinion would struggle to play in Spain as he isn't that quick and is very robust and would be suspended on a regular basis. Terry looks much better when he has someone alongside him such as Ferdinand or Carvalho who have a footballing brain and can read the game well and most importantly have pace to cover him.

Does Puyol have pace and he handles it well in Spain. End of the day Terry gets in the Chelsea team and Carvalho doesn't.

GStar said:
softlad said:
Just for all the Pedants out there:-

Chilavert played for Paraguay.

Thank you kindly :)
lost faith in you now fella ,are you sure he`s in a retirement home coz if he`s a freekick on him he could be invaluable.Might p.m kippax he knows his stuff

RobinJo said:
kippax casual said:

Does Puyol have pace and he handles it well in Spain. End of the day Terry gets in the Chelsea team and Carvalho doesn't.

No but Puyol reads the game well and is comfortable with the ball at his feet, Carvalho was injured for the majority of the season that's why he wasn't playing.

halpo123 said:
GStar said:
softlad said:
Just for all the Pedants out there:-

Chilavert played for Paraguay.

Thank you kindly :)
lost faith in you now fella ,are you sure he`s in a retirement home coz if he`s a freekick on him he could be invaluable.Might p.m kippax he knows his stuff

I just come on here to watch the arguements. Football is the one with the egg shaped ball, right?

kippax casual said:
RobinJo said:
kippax casual said:

No but Puyol reads the game well and is comfortable with the ball at his feet, Carvalho was injured for the majority of the season that's why he wasn't playing.

Majority... So not all of the season. Which means he could have played if he was good enough.

RobinJo said:
kippax casual said:
RobinJo said:
kippax casual said:

Majority... So not all of the season. Which means he could have played if he was good enough.

He played 12 league games WHEN HE WASN'T INJURED

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.