Some more info.( update page 47 )

eto''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''0 !!!!!

thank you spursmad321. Do you have other news on Lescott, Toure or other possible targets that Man City is talking to?

Villa to Barca, Eto'o to us then . Would make sense.

Just a decent defender in now and I think a top 6 finish is well within our reach.

southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

and what has ZZ got right, ever?
he was insistent mourinho would be our manager wasn't he?

ETO££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ 0

southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

well, you'd have to make your own decision on whose information has been more reliable. *cough*BarryRSCStuartTaylor*cough*

tommcfc said:
southstand117 said:

and what has ZZ got right, ever?
he was insistent mourinho would be our manager wasn't he?

Yep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.