Some more info.( update page 47 )

Pam said:
Where does "about 80%" come from?

When I first revealed Tevez I said that it was about 80% there, and then later said it was 100% done.

My source at first just said that he was a prime target,since then the deal has moved on, and looks like its going to get done (80%), when it is sealed is when I would post 100%.

I hope that explains it.

southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

ZZ said that us going in for Villa could be the catalyst for barca to get their acts in gear, it would push the sale of Eto the player we are really interested in and therfore result in barca going for Villa.

Me thinks this is a cunning plan by our representatives to push the Eto deal.

Or could we be after both Villa and Eto...............................................................................Nah it couldnt happen ;p

southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

You can totally forget about Villa, he is definately staying in Spain.

southstand117 said:
spursmad321 said:
southstand117 said:

You can totally forget about Villa, he is definately staying in Spain.
fair do's.. mate cheers for the info

it was hardly groundbreaking.

just listen to SM and not ZZ and your much closer to the truth.

oafc dave said:
thank you spursmad321. Do you have other news on Lescott, Toure or other possible targets that Man City is talking to?

No my source has never mentioned Toure, Lescott is still a target, I have no other info.

Cheers Spursmad,

very promising news!

Did your mate give any indications about a likely timescale to close the Etoo Deal?

spursmad321 said:
Pam said:
Where does "about 80%" come from?

When I first revealed Tevez I said that it was about 80% there, and then later said it was 100% done.

My source at first just said that he was a prime target,since then the deal has moved on, and looks like its going to get done (80%), when it is sealed is when I would post 100%.

I hope that explains it.

thankyou, that explains my question also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.