Some more info.( update page 47 )

I wonder how fast this could progress the spanish media are saying it's done apart from the signing on fee!.
Come on City!!!!!!! Tevez and Eto'o in the same week = D.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I wonder how fast this could progress the spanish media are saying it's done apart from the signing on fee!.
Come on City!!!!!!! Tevez and Eto'o in the same week = D.

We're certainly going upwards!

Cheers Spursmad your a lifesaver in this mad time,
what do the spurs fans on COYS make of all this money where splashing, or are they just glad it,s not gone to the Arse

dont know if its been mentioned but barca have signed a young south american kid called kerrison for 13m. its widely thought hell go to valencia on a season loan as part of a deal for villa.

this could then mean the etoo deal is like spursmad has said, a lot closer

foley87 said:
dont know if its been mentioned but barca have signed a young south american kid called kerrison for 13m. its widely thought hell go to valencia on a season loan as part of a deal for villa.

this could then mean the etoo deal is like spursmad has said, a lot closer

Theyve signed kerrison? as In officially? interesting, he has been touted as one of he best up and coming brazilians for a while now, finally got his move to europe has he, intersting to see how he developes.

I know everyones been talking about eto'o for a while now but just imagine eto'o running around the COMS pitch in a city shirt, defies belief, it would really cement our intentions to be a world force, and we wouldnt be far off with signings like eto'o, tevez and barry.

==============Given================
richards=====Lescott=====Toure===Bridge
============Kompany==========
=======Barry=======Ireland=========
Tevez=================Robinho
==========Eto'o=========

or

richards=====Lescott=====Toure===Bridge
============Kompany==========
Tevez=================Eto'o=====
==========RSC=========

or

richards=====Onuoha=====Toure===Lescott
============De jong==========
Tevez=================Robinho
==========Eto'o=========

theres so many posibilities

OMFG. I can't take much more ...oh yes i can pls keep posting spursmad. all i keep thinking at the moment is funckinell, fuckinell fuckinell can't wait for something to break...hope its not my nerve or my sanity. I have always loved being a blue but fuckinell fuckinell fuckinell

hey spursmad , do u know this TFM guy ??? i mean he's bullshitting for a long time and he just doesn't stop . do u know anything about this guy and if he is for real ???

i promised myself i wouldn't come on bluemoon till monday. think i lasted 6 hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.