Some more info.( update page 47 )

[/quote][/quote]point taken

ZZ gives info he gets hold of and he is honest as the day long, and I dont want to refer to him as being a fool on a personal level, it just bugs me that people just rip into people who pass on info in good faith EVEN IF IT DOES NOT COME TO FRUITION.[/quote][/quote]

again i agree with you, but dont stood to there level! i for one hate the amount of abuse give on this site by 'big hard men' sat behind there computer... tough guys hey lol... and if they dont like whats being written or disagree with it, they should just pass it by no need for abusive comments!

tommcfc said:
Graceyboy said:
ogaboga said:
southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

ZZ is twat

And ur a f**kin arsehole

how do you like an unprovoked verbal lashin

either believe or not, dont abuse em if there info is wrong

whos the more foolish? the fool or the fool that follows?

its his opinion that ZZ is a twat. and its hardly unprovoked with the level of shit spouted by him.

so because he believes that ZZ 'spouts shit' he should abuse him when he doesnt even know the fella? yeah thats sounds great! if he doesnt agree or believe it, then he should just move on and ignore!

Some info on ManCityfans.net seems to be back all this up. Or vice versa....

john@staustell wrote:

MD this morning, wouldn't discount the rumours too much on this basis, and the fact today we are 5 to 1 on, yesterday 5 to 4.:

'El City are at the point of signing Samuel Eto'o'

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090627/53733484832/noticia/el-city-va-en-serio-por-etoo.html

I will summarise this article in brief points, as it takes forever for me to type out a full translation:

Perseverance gets the prize
City are at the point of transferring Samuel Eto'o
..who they expect to be their goldmine, after weeks of 'chipping at the rocks'
He has changed his opinion lately, and not only listened to the proposal but started to negotiate, a sure sign that he will leave Barca this summer
City's concrete offer was accepted weeks ago, but it lacked the approval of the player, who was resisting. NOW THAT RESISTANCE SEEMS TO HAVE GONE
Barca are obviously delighted, City having offered most dosh
30 million euros
For the 2nd season running City have resolved a Barca problem, after provoking Ronnie's move to Milan last year
What's changed his mind is City's wealth
In the last week, City officials (Cook?) assured him that if he accepts he will be the best paid player in the world
Eto'o has asked for 4 or 5 year contract and only remains to be sorted the signing on fee
Barca have done well, and this cash could kickstart their transfer activity which is being worked on, starting with David Villa

spursmad321 said:
southstand117 said:
i dont get this, ZZ was saying this surprise is villa not sure what ajay said on this, but we cant sign bith eto and villa...

You can totally forget about Villa, he is definately staying in Spain.

Bwahahahhahahaha @ all the gimps who've been sucking TFM's dick on citymancs (antondonjuan)

Good man spursmad. I'm off to a bbq with a big smile on my face now, thanks for posting mate

I have never abused ZZ, find him slightly interesting, but does he have to be so long winded about it all, spouting crap before getting to the info. I think its the way he gives the info that winds some up on here, unlike spursmad who tells it like he sees it. ZZ is the new Cantona when it comes to writng posts.

Re: Some more info...................

spursmad321 said:
The Eto'o deal has now moved on and is looking very positive (about 80%), no more info on JT at the moment.

Thanks for the info mate, I look forward to the 100% done post :)

This is the one i really really want to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.