Some more info.( update page 47 )

Spursmad has your guy ever said anything about things off the pitch at City, ie stadium plans or alike?

Thanks for all the info over the last few week mate it's very much appreciated.

squirtyflower said:
I have never abused ZZ, find him slightly interesting, but does he have to be so long winded about it all, spouting crap before getting to the info. I think its the way he gives the info that winds some up on here, unlike spursmad who tells it like he sees it. ZZ is the new Cantona when it comes to writng posts.

Except Cantona scored.

bluebean said:
tommcfc said:
Graceyboy said:
And ur a f**kin arsehole

how do you like an unprovoked verbal lashin

either believe or not, dont abuse em if there info is wrong

whos the more foolish? the fool or the fool that follows?

its his opinion that ZZ is a twat. and its hardly unprovoked with the level of shit spouted by him.

so because he believes that ZZ 'spouts shit' he should abuse him when he doesnt even know the fella? yeah thats sounds great! if he doesnt agree or believe it, then he should just move on and ignore!

but why get on his back too? its his opinion let him have it. if anyone was to respond it should be ZZ.

squirtyflower said:
I have never abused ZZ, find him slightly interesting, but does he have to be so long winded about it all, spouting crap before getting to the info. I think its the way he gives the info that winds some up on here, unlike spursmad who tells it like he sees it. ZZ is the new Cantona when it comes to writng posts.

exactly, he puts a wild story in which i find quiet entertaining and humorous, lighten up for fuck sake! these are good times to be a blue! smile more and have a laugh!

Numptyed said:
Spursmad has your guy ever said anything about things off the pitch at City, ie stadium plans or alike?

Thanks for all the info over the last few week mate it's very much appreciated.

No mate, never been mentioned.

tommcfc said:
bluebean said:
tommcfc said:
Graceyboy said:
And ur a f**kin arsehole

how do you like an unprovoked verbal lashin

either believe or not, dont abuse em if there info is wrong

whos the more foolish? the fool or the fool that follows?

so because he believes that ZZ 'spouts shit' he should abuse him when he doesnt even know the fella? yeah thats sounds great! if he doesnt agree or believe it, then he should just move on and ignore!

but why get on his back too? its his opinion let him have it. if anyone was to respond it should be ZZ.

because i dont see the need to abuse some1 for the way they right or the ideas they have... it spoils the board and encourages pointless bickering!

bluebean said:
anyway! like i said before, SMILE, its good being blue and eto'o is 80% done!

Im not holding my breath. Although spursmad seems to be some kind of god...I still remember the Kaka saga...

...It keeps me awake at night :,(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.