Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

hgblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
hgblue said:
I think it's only City where a RELIABLE source could post that we are in the hunt to sign John Terry and this could spawn a twenty page thread full of people arguing what a knob he is. ANY other club, and everyone would be over the moon to be linked with such a fantastic player and desperate for our attempt to sign him to succeed. You know what, City fans are ace and I love you all, but you can be a miserable bunch of twats sometimes!

Watch it mate, it seems if you like Terry in this thread you are a Rag!

Its exactly what i got called 10mins ago for saying he was immense

Could have been worse, you could have said he was massive!

Haha true mate. Agree with you about us getting some good news and everyone being miserable about it. Anyone would think we had tried signing Stuart Taylor from the barcodes

kippax casual said:
blueinsa said:
GStar said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
No body has to be dumped, was hart dumped no,we can farm out other players who are not upto scratch at the mo, do you want success, or another mediocre season,what ever your answer will be should end the arguement!!

A valid point, we may well indeed utilise the lan system more frequently.

However you still miss my point, do i want success next season? Of course i do, who doesn't. The real question is; "At what price are you willing to sacrifice the identity of MCFC to speed up the process of success?"

We're going about it the right way, its not certain but id a safe bet to suggest we'll end up part of a "top 5" in the next few years.

Personally i'd be more proud if we took a differnet route and did it our way, if we saw the talent, we nurtured it, not discard it into someone else's hands. i 'd like to see us get the balance between youth and experience right not just throw money at players who wouldn't look twice at us.

GStar mate, what's this identity that your shit scared of us losing?

Is it the identity that every one has of us being a joke club, underachievers?

The harsh realities are mate that to win, we will need to spend big money on players that are winners, guys that dont like to lose under any circumstances and they show that! Black, White, Cheats, Gay etc, etc, nobody will care as long as they are Winners!

I really dont think your going to get what you want and to be honest im perplexed as to what this identity you keep harping on about, is?

The identity of having a bit of class! Unlike United Chelsea and Madrid who are classless.

Your taliking bollox mate with all due respect.

Go on back your statement up!

We are talking about proffesional footballers here pal. Its a job to them. They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for unlike us fans even though we delude ourselves that they do. Some are better than others. They are the ones that win clubs trophies. They cost money. We now have money hence the reason we are now beginning to sign the said players. That is exactly what the rags and rentboys have done and know its our turn.

Is it class to watch shit players with no fookin heart or bottle or desire to win?

I dont think so...

Ticket For Schalke said:
GStar said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Your going off the point, i said were streets a head of portsmouth the club, not how to attract John Terry.
Cant just build a new ground in a day. then they will have to find the fans.
Let them bring in a high profile name, its not just about having a high profile name, look at Sven.

p.s maybe Terry might like the academy after all the fuss Lampard was making about it the other week.

The original point was why i didnt think Terry would choose us for anything else but money. I likened Terry come to us to Ireland going to Pompey in a few years, depending on the scenario of thier takeover.

We're steets ahead of them now, but whats to say they wont catch up in a few years? Thats not the point up for debate though. For arguements sake, we're saying they become filthy rich, build a new ground, bring in a high profile manager and strengthen the squad perhaps even a rogue superstar or two.

They come in for Ireland, for example, in three seasons as they feel they're about to qulaify for CL/European football and see him as an integral player to help got up the next few levels to a title challenging team.

Could we justify any reasons for him moving?

(You could replace Pompey with any club; its not the specific club we're debating, but the situation the two clubs find themsleves in, the connection of the player Terry/Ireland to the original club and how we percieve the transfer)

yer but i never red all your points,i came into the page when you must of started a new quote,and didnt have the previous convos.

And jumped to conclusions? ;)

Haha, only joking... ok, so, there it is in black and white... What would your reaction be?

blueinsa said:
Your taliking bollox mate with all due respect.

Go on back your statement up!

We are talking about proffesional footballers here pal. Its a job to them. They will play for whoever pays the most. They couldnt give a shit about the club they play for unlike us fans even though we delude ourselves that they do. Some are better than others. They are the ones that win clubs trophies. They cost money. We now have money hence the reason we are now beginning to sign the said players. That is exactly what the rags and rentboys have done and know its our turn.

Is it class to watch shit players with no fookin heart or bottle or desire to win?

I dont think so...

Kaka.

Now please, actually read what people like myself and Kippax are saying and stop jumping in arse over tit to jump to conclusions.

i cant believe all the negative posts on here about us possibly signing the england captain!!!
would any of you in your wildest dreams during those shit away days at swindon,macc,oldham etc have thought that
one day we will be therichest club on the planet,be able to afford any player and have the rest of football
and the media shitting themselves at what city may achieve in the near future?
i for one say BRING IT ON. let the dominance begin and the sooner the better!!!!
so come on blues fans lets ge behind everything the club are trying to do,and start rubbing the rags noses in it and the sooner the better!!!!
CITD

kippax casual said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
hgblue said:
I think it's only City where a RELIABLE source could post that we are in the hunt to sign John Terry and this could spawn a twenty page thread full of people arguing what a knob he is. ANY other club, and everyone would be over the moon to be linked with such a fantastic player and desperate for our attempt to sign him to succeed. You know what, City fans are ace and I love you all, but you can be a miserable bunch of twats sometimes!

Watch it mate, it seems if you like Terry in this thread you are a Rag!

Its exactly what i got called 10mins ago for saying he was immense

You should maybe read the thread again mate because you have missed the arguments totally. Nobody is questioning his ability however I'm questioning the fact that people would want people twats like Terry/Ronaldo/Keane (delete as appropriate as they are all cut from the same cloth) who have cheated and moaned their way to trophies. The attitude of win trophies at all cost no matter how is a very red attitude in my opinion. This is why I said you sound like a red.

I fail to see what he has done to upset the people on here who clearly don't like him, apart from win trophies and become England captain. Anyway, even if he is a twat, if he signs for City he'll be OUR twat.

Just a small little (cluching at straws) but doesn't Terry get sponsored by UMBRO?? Hmmm maybe some conection lol

Blue SA

There exactly is the difference I would hate to be anything like United or Chelsea.

So you don't think City have any class?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.