Some Of Our Fans

IWasHere said:
ell said:
How tedious and boring not just every Wembley trip but every other away game it seems we get these threads.

If people pissing in sinks, doing coke and calling people out for using the "M" word is our worst then we have some of the best behaved fans in the country.

Wtf's the 'm' word?

Munich.

Re: Our Fans

FantasyIreland said:
Other than some harmless big mouth on the end of my row I didn't encounter any aggro today,its a huge shame others have though.
Same with you. Was sat next to someone who said the first goal was kolarovs fault. Just because its easier to say that then komoany could of possibly done better but apart from that it was a class act by hs blues I thought. Ohhh and the handbags in 544 I think it was with the mackems

Had some arseholes taunting Sunderland fans at Watford met station after the game, then kicked off when they had a word back. No class by some, it's wrong to taunt a team after defeat like that unless they were giving it first.

I think you've probably got to try and look at the bigger picture, 35,000 City fans and 100 or so make twats of themselves, all in all, not too bad really. Unless of course, like St Helens Blue, you're stuck in the middle of it and have to protect your lad. All of us with kids would do the same and I hope he's ok and could al least enjoy the win. For me, the real disappointment is continually having to read about trouble at games and then seeing that it's City fans fighting each other, what is that all about. A very small minority have no respect for anyone else and no doubt the way they behave at football matches just reflects the way they live their lives. Unfortunately those few twats completely ruin someone else's day and they need to be identified and stopped from attending matches.

Wembley days do seem to bring out the empty heads don't they?

I like a drink before the game, tend to have a few beers in the car on the way down there and then a few more in the pub. This has never caused me to kick off with anyone, to make a little kid cry, to chin someone because he wouldn't stand up or sit down or sing songs or anything. Snorting coke in front of kids? I mean what the fuck is going on in the brain of someone who thinks this is ok. I also don't get the aggression, the 'Ill do what I want' attitude'.

The truth is some people are scum, and unfortunately quite a few of them call themselves Blues.

I don't understand this over generalisation, it's a very small minority of our support that behaves this way, can people stop all this hand wringing and thinking that this is what we are becoming, because it's not true

Ducado said:
I don't understand this over generalisation, it's a very small minority of our support that behaves this way, can people stop all this hand wringing and thinking that this is what we are becoming, because it's not true

It looks like the consensus is that it was a good day all round and the vast majority were well behaved - I certainly didn't see anything major - but it isn't right to ignore things like drug taking and violence that you wouldn't tolerate elsewhere, so surely this forum is as good as anywhere to discuss it.

You throw large amounts of alcohol and a mainly working class tribal fan base into the mix and problems will arise.

You have different types of people mixing together you don't normally get at any other game. You've got family standers in with south standers/singing section.

The behaviour that might be acceptable at home games to the people around you every game might not be acceptable to the family in the north stand or the older couple in the Colin Bell stand, for example.

It's rare as rockin horse shit to see infighting at home games as every one is in a suitable seat for how they want to watch the match. You see it on the odd occasion at away matches but it happens every time at wembley.

As someone posted earlier, a few family friendly blocks wouldn't go a miss when we go to wembley. Can't be too hard to sort out

CheadleBlue said:
Was in 137 and it kicked off a couple times with a lad and then later on as things hadn't been sorted. At half-time it started up again with a bloke joining in ( his dad?). Wasn't nice to see with young lad and girl in tears as they were terrified as to what was going on around them. Security staff came and chucked them out. Hope it didn't spoil the day for the youngsters.

I was in 137 I was crying I don't like seeing it because it scared me and I am 21 years old and my dad was there to cheer me up but I am fine now x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.