Some Of Our Fans

tidyman said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
2 lads were pissing against the walls in the entrance to the toilets near 552/551.

Yeah cheers for ruining it for everyone else who then had to trod in your piss to get to a urinal/toilet themselves.

Tw*ts

Your day was ruined because you stood in a bit of piss?

Were you not wearing shoes or anything?

Unbelievable isn't it?
We win a trophy, score two of the best goals ever seen at Wembley within 90 seconds, and folk are whinging about someone having a piss.
The old Kippax bogs had a shallow end and a deep end.
I remember the bad old days when you lost, got soaked to the skin, chased halfway around Stanley Park cemetery, and had your coach windows put through.
No wonder they call this forum Bluemoan.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
tidyman said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
2 lads were pissing against the walls in the entrance to the toilets near 552/551.

Yeah cheers for ruining it for everyone else who then had to trod in your piss to get to a urinal/toilet themselves.

Tw*ts

Unbelievable isn't it?
We win a trophy, score two of the best goals ever seen at Wembley within 90 seconds, and folk are whinging about someone having a piss.
I remember the bad old days when you lost, got soaked to the skin, chased halfway around Stanley Park cemetery, and had your coach windows put through.
Ha. The old Wembley was like that for the play of final. Blues basically used it as one big old decrepped toilet.

Pigeonho said:
tidyman said:

Unbelievable isn't it?
Ha. The old Wembley was like that for the play of final. Blues basically used it as one big old decrepped toilet.

And the atmosphere was as flat as a pancake

Lrrr said:
allan harper said:
Saturday night I either got

A: abducted by aliens
B: got jumped
C: tripped up and knocked myself out on a wall.

Pretty sure it wasnt b. I woke up on the side of an A road confused, thought I was in Morecambe. police came along and helped me out,fuck knows what I'd done. My head is killing me .
You seemed fine when you left us, must have been a good night

Back at the hotel, I only went outside for a smoke, next minute I'm waking up by the roadside!

Will somebody please help me out here - I've done my fair share of swearing over the years but what the hell is the 'M' word ?!
I'm presuming it's mother... but surely that's not worth all this fuss ?

Not said it ruined my day overall... Only remembered about it when reading the thread. Just ruining the half time piss for everyone else because they couldn't be arsed to wait like the rest.

Just wasn't very pleasant and it nearly caused some afters as clearly other people thought it was unpleasant around their children and close quarters as it was packed.

Excuse me for not advocating pissing where ever you like due to the occasion.

melons said:
Will somebody please help me out here - I've done my fair share of swearing over the years but what the hell is the 'M' word ?!
I'm presuming it's mother... but surely that's not worth all this fuss ?

It's Melons and your sign in name has quite frankly ruined today for me...

Chris in London said:
Pigeonho said:
Unbelievable isn't it?

Very good. I asked for that with such poor spelling.
I feel like a total lemon now.

Chris in London said:
Pigeonho said:
Unbelievable isn't it?

Has NF Lent you his corny puns book?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.