Some Of Our Fans

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I just want to make it clear to the more truculent, pugilistic elements that make up our support, that I'm a lover not a fighter, although on the other hand I do take a very liberal view on sink-pissing.

Only ever found out what that meant after watching Jimmy Grimble

mancityvstoke said:
I just want to make it clear to the more truculent, pugilistic elements that make up our support, that I'm a lover not a fighter, although on the other hand I do take a very liberal view on sink-pissing.

More to the point, are you a lover or a fighter?

mancityvstoke said:

More's to the point, are you a lover or a fighter?

depends

mancityvstoke said:

...or a sink pisser?
We only piss when we're winning...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mancityvstoke said:

...or a sink pisser?
We only piss when we're winning...
I think you'll find that most folk were sink-pissing when we were losing.

Lads lads... (And ladies)... Seriously stop this self analysis of your fans.

Your fans (along with ours) helped make an extremely superb sporting occasion on Sunday, Wembley will seldom have seen a better atmosphere before, during, or after the game

You've won the cup, had a great day....and now look forward to beating Wigan and you are back again......
Then prepare to overcome Barcelona...I do think you can do it by the way....

and in the meantime, my lads, will hopefully beat Hull in the cup and then scrap for their lives to stay up....

Move on and enjoy the moment.... There is so much for you to still play for this season...your fans deserve it

Skashion said:
Goatfacekillah said:
Not read the whole thread... This is probably more a case of 'some of our fans that have been drinking since 7am'.
Probably plenty before that, I'd been drinking since 5:30. Probably quite a few who didn't go home and carried on drinking on top of Saturday Night's intake.
You should be ashamed, drinking before 12 on a Sunday is a disgrace, 11am on other days is fine but before then is just wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.