Some Of Our Fans

paulchapo said:
I find it a bit sad that fellow Blues fought amongst themselves over the Munich word,but i guess like all things that turn violent it is usually a small thing that gets blown out of all proportion,especially when drink and some sort of self righteous pride gets involved.

Most blues have used the word Munich to get up the rags noses in the past and found it funny.Now older and wiser most of us see that this is wrong,especially as a great player who represented us so well died in the same crash.I don't like the fact it is creeping back again in the Zabba song.

Our owners and the club hate it and the media thrive on the smallest bit of negativity to bash us with a big club, so whenever non thinking people find it funny to sing or shout it you may almost sing you hate City,such is the damage you do to our reputation.

I am taking no sides here but a lot keeps on being talked about kids etcetera.The lad and father who seem to be getting all the flak come into the same boat surely?There is a father and son,at 18 not that much older than a 13 year old and one will protect the other as families do.

A sad situation,thank God all is i had to worry about was being near some people who must have broken the guiness book of records for toilet visits,seriously a trip to the doctor may be advisable,lol!
Was a top day all round,this kids not done himself any favours logging in as man city under 5s though,fucking classic,hope he never represents himself in court

TheMightyQuinn said:
Has anyone informed the Munich Defensive League that someone was using the 'M word'?
They're forming snatch squads for the semi if we get there

I don't see why people sniff coke though, it always makes me sneeze as it's too fizzy

TheMightyQuinn said:
Has anyone informed the Munich Defensive League that someone was using the 'M word'?

What used to make me laugh was Utd's LADS started calling themselves MUNICHS in the end.

I was near The Parkside once and their MIB divs turned up (really late and after City's lads had already gone in) at Maine Road shouting come on then City we're Munichs , what you goin to do?

All the old blokes outside the Main Stand just looked at them strange.

Then the dibble smacked fuck out of the daft red cunts

Skashion said:
Apparently you didn't read the small print in The Killjoy Guide to Being a City Fan. Drinking before 12 on a cup final Sunday is fine as long as you don't piss in the sink or say the word Munich in reference to the shower of shit from the borough of Trafford.

Drinking at any time's fine unless it turns you into an aggressive arsehole. Then it's not alright.

mancityvstoke said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

What used to make me laugh was Utd's LADS started calling themselves MUNICHS in the end.

I was near The Parkside once and their MIB divs turned up (really late and after City's lads had already gone in) at Maine Road shouting come on then City we're Munichs , what you goin to do?

All the old blokes outside the Main Stand just looked at them strange.

Then the dibble smacked fuck out of the daft red cunts

They revel in it yet expect us to feel deep shame and guilt about even thinking of the word.

Fuck them.

It's just people wanting to be offended for the sake of being offended. Half the pricks who take offence weren't alive and/or from Manchester, it's just a cluster fuck of fake emotion to sell shirts to people with simple minds and small cocks.

Goatfacekillah said:
Drinking at any time's fine unless it turns you into an aggressive arsehole. Then it's not alright.
What if you're an aggressive arsehole without alcohol? Surely it's better to be a drunken aggressive arsehole than a sober aggressive arsehole?

Skashion said:
Goatfacekillah said:
What if you're an aggressive arsehole without alcohol? Surely it's better to be a drunken aggressive arsehole than a sober aggressive arsehole?

What about us passive/aggressive slightly inebriated but not violent coked-up sink pissers?
Where do we fit into this new Bluemoon social demographic?

zandvoort blue said:
would it be out of order to have a shit in one sinks at Wembley?

Now...i have an hilarious story about a bloke doing just that onboard a ship if anyone wants to hear it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.