Some tips for Kiev.

mainestand said:
Vicky said:
I don't know what percentage of girls will be blonde or how many fans will be coming to Coms...But I think you can expect a few...And the dark haired girls are pretty to....

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 pm --

You have to watch out guys the girls here LOVE the English boys...You may end up getting drunk and waking up married...hhehehehe...

There may be trouble ahead.....

It's probably a good job I'm not going!!!!

right, does anyone know how easy its gunna be to change english cash over there??

Vicky said:
I don't know what percentage of girls will be blonde or how many fans will be coming to Coms...But I think you can expect a few...And the dark haired girls are pretty to....

You have to watch out guys the girls here LOVE the English boys...You may end up getting drunk and waking up married...hhehehehe...

YES RESULT! I am taking one home with me fact!

antculmcfc said:
right, does anyone know how easy its gunna be to change english cash over there??
It's been recommended that we take euros to change rather than sterling.

Scottyboi said:
Vicky said:

YES RESULT! I am taking one home with me fact!
What outfit are you wearing this time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.