Something interesting on the odious windbag...

Re: Something interesting on the odious Welsh windbag...

DonJulio said:
1.618034 said:
It was always going to end like this...

That's the truth, and really we all knew it. No sense in punishing him, or causing undue drama. Loan him out somewhere he can't hurt us (i.e. Fulham, Cardiff, etc.) and be done with it. Not to discount all he did for "us", but he's hardly the future, or the way forward.

Sensible post Don and one i whole heartedly agree with, he came in with a reputation and will leave with that intact :-) In between he put in some sterling perfomances which we will be eternally grateful for - now, we move on.......... like he should!

de niro said:
you can write or say what you like city are a poorer club without craig, he has been tremedous for us.

thank you craig lad you deserve better than this joke of a club and a joke of a fan base.

With you on this one. You wont see many attacking midfielders/strikers tputting a decent shift in up front and also tracking back when needed and organising the left side of defence too. How many times did he chase all the way back to our own by-line? He possibly got closer to the opposition wide men than our left backs. Not forgetting the goals and assists up front, and he was the player that gave us the pace our attack has been crying out for for years.

de niro said:
you can write or say what you like city are a poorer club without craig, he has been tremedous for us.

thank you craig lad you deserve better than this joke of a club and a joke of a fan base.
How much should a player be allowed to do until the club says, enough is enough?

How you can support a player and not the club, a player with a history of being a twat and has repeatadly done so over the last six months?

undermine the manager, hive five redknapp after our defeat? support moyes after Mancini showed some passion, and so on..

No player is bigger than the club, if they can respect the omployer something he cant when going to the media, he obviously dont respect Mancini. and the Redknapp Saga is a fucking punch in our (us fans) face and his team mates.

I supported Bellamy untiil the evidence for his chidlish acting become to evident to ignore. not to mention his history support the fact as well.

I dont belive the club just pick someone at random to treat badly and in this case it just happend to be Bellamy.

I do like the majority of your posts De niro but i really cant agree with you on this one!

Cheers.

abit strong there de niro. joke club and joke fans ! i think you and a few others are letting your hatred of mancini cloud your judgement. if this was hughes falling out with bellamy i imagine your opinion would be quite the opposite.

The whole 'havent spoken since Feb' thing is bollocks. He said in April himself, that whilst they're not bestest friends forever, they have a good working relationship.

So now him saying something quite the opposite has only indications that there are other motives behind all of this.

When he came here, he said he'd be happy to even clean the boots of the big names coming in - anything he could do to help this club move forward.

Well Craig, keeping your head down and doing what your employers ask you to do would be a start.

Re: Something interesting on the odious Welsh windbag...

Barry Cheese said:
The "outburst" at the press conference and the simultaneous taped interview were so similar they were clearly scripted. He wasn't "shooting from the hip" it was a carefully rehearsed, twice repeated speech.

He's been cute, trying to force an exit without losing any money. The whole thing is pre arranged theatre with Twitchy 'Arry and a not so smart Agents fingerprints all over it.

Fine him, exile him in the reserves, let him move to Spuds last day of the January window.

I'm with you on this. I would like to see him sold to Celtic tbh.

Good to see old Bellyache is back to his old tricks again, leopard never changes it's spots. We all knew that the beast inside the poisend runt would surface sooner or later once his Sparkey and the Taffia left it was only a matter of time.

Mike D said:
Good to see old Bellyache is back to his old tricks again, leopard never changes it's spots. We all knew that the beast inside the poisend runt would surface sooner or later once his Sparkey and the Taffia left it was only a matter of time.
the irony is strong with this one luke

I'm sure this two faced twat said that he was looking at settling down and ending his career at the top level with City, when we signed him! He doesnt engage with the fans and I can imagine the training staff are walking on eggshells so as not to upset the spoilt shite. Why bring Tevez into the discussion, bang out of order. This guy will cause trouble in an empty room. I thank him for his energetic contribution but this club dont owe him a living, bye bye

Bellamy's lost my sympathy now. He has been a very good player for us and probably would have continued to do so as a decent squad player and superb impact sub but there's only so many bridges you can burn. Then there's the classic Bellamy approach to burning bridges; nuke them instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.