Something interesting on the odious windbag...

Re: Something interesting on the odious Welsh windbag...

I think we need some good news from the club to nip this in the bud and get everyone cheerful again.

pierod said:
I think we need some good news from the club to nip this in the bud and get everyone cheerful again.

Ireland going to Villa will cheer people on here up, I'm sure. ;)

I just hope that Bellamy does'nt try to 'poison' Tevez's mind in order to cause more trouble for Mancini before he leaves. There is no doubt that Bellamy gives his all when playing but he is also a cunning little buggar with a nasty side as his history with previous clubs has proven.

the main thing is.. who would be put in the 25 over Bellamy? nedum and ireland are going so another 2 spaces that can be used and MJ isn't fit yet so another space at least until january.

squirtyflower said:
FriendlyBlue said:
Did anybody else spot the rank hypocrisy of the OP? This is his comment regarding Colin Shindler on another thread... "I thought his comments were racially motivated, to be honest. And his book showed him to be an utter bore..."

Compare and contrast this comment to the title of this current thread. Beggars belief.
if you trawl the board you will have seen that he's started more than one thread regarding his hatred of Bellamy
i think we take what the OP says with a pinch of salt

or is a subtle WUM?

I am a bit suspicious of the OP too SF.

itsnevereasy said:
Bellers is clearly trying to force a move, my guess to his high 5 buddies team. Prob' started off with him saying I want to leave, City telling him ok but not to Spuds, next thing he is in the press talking crap.

Could of been a great player.

Is a great player, cant believe this is happening, anyone thinking we can do without Bellars is deluded, to have a player that gives so much for the team and is also a bloody good playerand not to consider keeping him, madness

you can write or say what you like city are a poorer club without craig, he has been tremedous for us.

thank you craig lad you deserve better than this joke of a club and a joke of a fan base.

de niro said:
you can write or say what you like city are a poorer club without craig, he has been tremedous for us.

thank you craig lad you deserve better than this joke of a club and a joke of a fan base.

I am waiting for Billy Shears to pull you up for being way too dramatic and overreacting. I suspect he won't.

A very blinkered view my friend .
I'm with the OP on this - I think the majority will be.

citymad said:
DonJulio said:
That's the truth, and really we all knew it. No sense in punishing him, or causing undue drama. Loan him out somewhere he can't hurt us (i.e. Fulham, Cardiff, etc.) and be done with it. Not to discount all he did for "us", but he's hardly the future, or the way forward.

Sorry I cant agree he's still got one or two more seasons in him unlike Viera who seems to be getting worse each game. I find it amazing that the club are willing to let go of a great player like Bellers but continue to persevere with the likes of Richards, Jo and RSC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.