Something trivial that makes you snap!

I get annoyed by people in work who dont take it as seriously as me. Now Im as much of a twat as the next man, and I jolly it up with the best of them. Dont threaten me with a good time, I can have a disco and bum your wifes sister without too much effort or anyone knowing. But when Im in work, lets be professional, its not hard, its just a job, and it pays for the jollying times. I daily get wound up by wankers in work, if everyone showed the same commitment and did the basics, it would be easy for all of us. know what I mean?
Jobsworths!

Had my passport stolen in Prague, missed the flight home, had to go to the British Embassy to get an emergency one day passport and was given a free seat on a flight back to Heathrow at 22:30 that night. Train tickets back to Manchester that I'd pre-booked therefore were useless and only had a fiver to my name. Had to be at work in Hull for 8 the next morning. Safe to say I was late for work.
Bet the passport was in a back pocket of some ridiculously coloured strides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.