Song for Bony?

The really great news today that Bony is coming reminds me of another great Bon(e)y.

200 years ago British children were scared into good behaviour by their mother or governess reciting this little poem (I was amazed that with just one little change (Raggy for Baby) how relevant it is today for our Bony):

Raggy, raggy, naughty raggy,
Hush! you squalling thing, I say;
Peace this instant! Peace! or maybe
Bon(e)y will pass this way.
Raggy, raggy, he's a giant,
Black and tall as Rouen's steeple,
Sups and dines and lives reliant
Every day on naughty people.
Raggy, raggy, if he hears you
As he gallops past the swamp house,
Limb from limb at once he'll tear you
Just as pussy tears a mouse.
And he'll beat you, beat you, beat you,
And he'll beat you all to pap:
And he'll eat you, eat you, eat you,
Gobble you, gobble you, snap! snap! snap!

Sorry don't want to start a new thread which could get me in bad books with the Mods because although this isn't a post about a song, it is about Bony:

Can someone explain to me why we are signing him? When I've asked outside this 'arena' I've been told because our strikers are injured and we need a striker.............................. he's going off to the ACON for maybe a month................. our injured strikers are recovering and will all be back by the time he is back!!! Please, please explain??

Eccles Blue said:
Sorry don't want to start a new thread which could get me in bad books with the Mods because although this isn't a post about a song, it is about Bony:

Can someone explain to me why we are signing him? When I've asked outside this 'arena' I've been told because our strikers are injured and we need a striker.............................. he's going off to the ACON for maybe a month................. our injured strikers are recovering and will all be back by the time he is back!!! Please, please explain??
To replace Negredo. We had 4 strikers last season as well.

MeatHunterrr said:
Eccles Blue said:

But we've proved that we don't need out and out strikers, we've done all right for a 'one man team' and a team 'who have no strikers', so why waste our money on another player to sit on the bench and who is going to be missing for at least a month? Just my humble opinion.

Eccles Blue said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Eccles Blue said:

But we've proved that we don't need out and out strikers, we've done all right for a 'one man team' and a team 'who have no strikers', so why waste our money on another player to sit on the bench and who is going to be missing for at least a month? Just my humble opinion.
Because the Club thinks we need 4 strikers and thats why they are going to sign Bony. Simple as.

MeatHunterrr said:
Eccles Blue said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Because the Club thinks we need 4 strikers and thats why they are going to sign Bony. Simple as.

Oops sorry did I rattle someone's cage for having an opinion?? Sorry, I didn't realise that I was being controversial.

wagonman said:
I have a van load of City home shirts with "Bony" on the back... various sizes.

Also "Pellegrini Out" ones

and...

"Bring Back Pyscho"

PM your orders promptly please.

JJ

Have you got any Wilfred shirts haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.