Song lyrics which remind you of City

liamctid

Was sitting on the train coming back from Manchester yesterday listening to Megadeth's "Youthanasia" album and the track 'The Killing Road' has the line, 'Lost my mind, I lost all my money, I lost my life to the killing road' - It reminded me somewhat of City, losing my mind, money and life to watching that shower.

In The Smiths song 'What difference does it make?' there is the line 'Yes we may be hidden by rags, but we've got something they'll never have'

Obviously I think 'Some might say we will find a brighter day' relates to City in many ways, or else I wouldn't of had it on a flag!

What's yours?

we had joy we had fun we had united on the run, but the joy did not last coz the ba---ds ran too fast, seasons in the sun? joe mercer joe mercer is it true what people say were gonna win the football league, grocer jack?

liamctid said:
Was sitting on the train coming back from Manchester yesterday listening to Megadeth's "Youthanasia" album and the track 'The Killing Road' has the line, 'Lost my mind, I lost all my money, I lost my life to the killing road' - It reminded me somewhat of City, losing my mind, money and life to watching that shower.

In The Smiths song 'What difference does it make?' there is the line 'Yes we may be hidden by rags, but we've got something they'll never have'

Obviously I think 'Some might say we will find a brighter day' relates to City in many ways, or else I wouldn't of had it on a flag!

What's yours?

You sit there? O:
I sit really near you!

play off final and paul dickov when he scored and slid on his knees

SHOUT TO THE TOP THE STYLE COUNCIL

I was half in mind - I was half in need,
And as the rain came down - I dropped to my knees and prayed
I said "oh Heavenly thing - please cleanse my soul,
I've seen all on offer and I'm not impressed at all".
I was halfway home - I was half insane,
And every shop window I looked in just looked the same
I said send me a sign to save my life
'Cause at this moment in time there is nothing certain in
these day's of mine

Y'see it's a frightening thing when it dawns upon you
That I know as much as the day I was born
And though I wasn't asked (I might as well stay)
And promise myself each and every day - that -

When you're knocked on your back - an' your life's a flop
and when you're down on the bottom there's nothing else
but to shout to the top - shout!

'If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor'

James, Sit Down.

Nothing to do with the money available to us or anything like that. It has always just struck a chord over the years when we have been truely, truely awful and you have 'them' over the road. It has always reminded me of City for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.