Song lyrics which remind you of City

'Black could be white, and white might be black, but The Blues Are Still Blue.....' Belle and Sebastian, The Blues Are Still Blue. Sums up our perseverance, loyalty and refusal to bow or sell out our principles during bad times

surprised no-one has posted this one yet.... take back the city - snow patrol

"i love this city tonight, i love this city always, it bears its teeth like a light and spits me out after days"

"pick a side pick a fight"

"you can sing till you drop cos the fun never stops"

el classico!

liamctid said:
Was sitting on the train coming back from Manchester yesterday listening to Megadeth's "Youthanasia" album and the track 'The Killing Road' has the line, 'Lost my mind, I lost all my money, I lost my life to the killing road' - It reminded me somewhat of City, losing my mind, money and life to watching that shower.

In The Smiths song 'What difference does it make?' there is the line 'Yes we may be hidden by rags, but we've got something they'll never have'

Obviously I think 'Some might say we will find a brighter day' relates to City in many ways, or else I wouldn't of had it on a flag!

What's yours?
Is that not 'Hand In Glove'?

The Smiths lyric that reminds me most of City is "I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now..."

ocean colour scene-cant remember name of song.

saturday,afternoon,the sunshine pours like wine,through the window

we ve had that booming many a time,early saturday mornings,on way to away matches,drinking your grog as the sun comes up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.