Songs that bring a tear.

There is a song by U2 on their debut album "Boy" called "Tomorrow" which always gets me. It is based on Bono losing his mother when he was young and not understanding why she has gone and being angry that she has. The song, although not technically brilliant, captured for me how I felt when I lost my sister and will always have an emotional impact on me whenever I hear it.

Who wants to live forever - Queen. Was my Dad's favourite film and always gets me since he passed a few years ago.

Blurry - Puddle of Mudd. He wrote this when his ex-partner moved away with his kid and as mine don't live with me either it tugs on the old heart-strings

And then this. Not so much for the piece of music, though it is beautiful, but for the episode that follows. Just an amazingly heart-wrenching piece of television and history that should never be forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.