Songs that bring a tear.

Aqua - Barbie Girl

It came on a random playlist on spotify whilst i was cleaning the house, i sprinted in room to change it and smashed my toe on the door frame.
It brought a tear, and a lot of cursing.

Heroes by David Bowie. Played at my dad's funeral.

Good shout sir.

Con Te Partiro

Just out driving in the car with her husband, my sister heard this and said it was a song she'd like to be played at her funeral. Two weeks later, out of the blue, she had a massive heart attack which killed her, only in her fifties. Obviously this was played at her funeral and I'm a pretty cold hard person that can get through emotional things but when this played and the words 'time to say goodbye' started my legs turned to jelly and the tears started. They've started again now. RIP my sister Susan x

I, honestly, thought this one would have been picked out by now!

By faaaar, the best version of this song from Gabriel.

Stunned me to complete silence and heartbreak, the first time I heard this song, before hearing other versions.

Oh, and how the fook did I forget this one...?!

Last edited:
Even tho it's called happy days, it was played at a friends funeral so always brings a tear to my eye

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.