Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise.

What is the song appropriate for? Can't play it at a party or a wedding, can't play it chilling in the garden, shite for a gym workout, not a cruising in your car tune.

The chorus is just 4 lines repeated and the music video is SHITE.

This absolute dung seemed to be number one forever in early summer of 1979. Just before that Bright Eyes was number one for ages. A song I've warmed to. I'll never warm to I Don't Like Mondays despite the fact that the Boomtown Rats were generally a pretty good band.

Fix You by Coldplay. A nothing song and their attempt at an anthem. The only way to 'fix' this abomination is by turning the sound off when it comes on. Gbh of the ears.
Rubbish. Fix you is a great composition, and is a nice piece of songwriting. There's many ways to criticise Coldplay, granted, but to pick out this when there are much weaker Coldplay songs baffles me.
Each to there own though

Rubbish. Fix you is a great composition, and is a nice piece of songwriting. There's many ways to criticise Coldplay, granted, but to pick out this when there are much weaker Coldplay songs baffles me.
Each to there own though

Thats kind of the point of this thread though isnt it? It's about specific songs that individuals can't stand. I agree with you, there are many ways to criticise Coldplay and there are much weaker songs, their last few albums are full for them... but personally, Fix You is the one that grates on me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.